• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB 50th anniversary rims.

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
Let the airport off site valet service park my car on monday came back today and the passenger side rims were curb rashed not to bad but still annoyed by it I reported it to them and they took a claim and hopefully they will take care of it but either way I am going to need some replacement rims cant find any online let me know if any of you are going to take yours off.
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
50th anniversary or appearance package rims? They are different.

OP
OP

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
Appearance package sorry

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I need one of these wheels also.

Bluebeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GT
You guys should do some checking around for wheel repair places in your areas. Call some car dealerships and ask. Some have mobile guys that come to dealerships and can fix curbed rims. My 11 Club of America had painted wheels and someone curbed one and the guy made it look brand new. I was amazed

Sponsored

ihateimacs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 68 mustang, Turbo 95 mustang, Turbo Santa Fe
I saw a few on ebay reasonably priced. I don't think any were actually titles 50th anniversary wheels though I found them searching for "oem 2015 mustang wheels".

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
moved...there is a wtb section...lol
Sponsored