Sponsored

Window Sticker

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
I got my window sticker finally! What does it mean under the Pony, export only 7? Also it says convoy for method of transportation, does that mean it will come all the way to Charleston via truck? Also, there is no total MSRP price must have something to do with MAS delivery. I think this is a window sticker that would appear on one being exported out of the country?
Sponsored

Attachments

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Your MSRP price is listed in the center next to the "Total for Vehicle"

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I got my window sticker finally! What does it mean under the Pony, export only 7? Also it says convoy for method of transportation, does that mean it will come all the way to Charleston via truck? Also, there is no total MSRP price must have something to do with MAS delivery. I think this is a window sticker that would appear on one being exported out of the country?
Congrats! Confirm GG tax with MAS. You shouldn't be paying it for an out of country delivery.

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Congrats! Confirm GG tax with MAS. You shouldn't be paying it for an out of country delivery.

[MENTION=21162]Caballus[/MENTION], are you saying you didn't pay GG tax on your GT350 in Germany? I paid it on my in the UK.

[MENTION=17949]chief135smitty[/MENTION], sorry for the short hijack, congrats on getting the sticker, your car is close!

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Export only means that the vehicle can only be initially delivered outside of the country, Most card ordered through MAS (Like Mine) have this, it will have no effect on you when you bring it back to the US

Sponsored

Mustang Marcus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2016GT350 Magnetic Blue Stripe
Mine was delivered to Orangeburg SC.
Said convoy on my window sticker but arrived in SC on a train then was picked up by a truck.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
[MENTION=21162]Caballus[/MENTION], are you saying you didn't pay GG tax on your GT350 in Germany? I paid it on my in the UK.

[MENTION=17949]chief135smitty[/MENTION], sorry for the short hijack, congrats on getting the sticker, your car is close!
Yes, I am saying I did not pay GG tax. Pointed out to MAS that it only applies to cars delivered to the US--according to the tax code. I told them that I wasn't concerned only about myself, but about everyone else as well. In turn, they said they would not charge it to anyone, not because of the law (which they never acknowledged), but because of an error in their computer system for 2016. Didn't push, since the end result is the same either way.

Disregard your window sticker and look at your quote, buyers offer, and final acceptance letter. If you find out you got charged, PM me and I'll give you the POC.

OP
OP

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
I have since returned to the states and my car will deliver to SC. I believe I am stuck paying the GG tax.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I have since returned to the states and my car will deliver to SC. I believe I am stuck paying the GG tax.
Unfortunately you are correct, You only avoid paying the GG tax if you had it delivered overseas.
Sponsored