Who is planning to order? Check in here

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Again guys--big picture time. Say a Ford truck dealer (sells some cars and qualified for the program) has a 4th quarter allocation for their lone GT350 and that dealer cuts a contract with a local mega farming corp that is replacing their truck fleet with an Order for 125 F150s.... that regional manager may "reward" that dealer and move up their 4th quarter allocation to 2nd quarter etc.... And in reverse...if a dealership is potentially a 2nd quarter joint but Ford gets in a ton of bad new car buyer surveys...that dealership could find that 2nd quarter allocation turn into a 4th quarter allocation when Ford sends them a message.

Sorry guys- this stuff is fluid and subject to change. I think your dealers are being honest with you and those with DORAs will probably see cars...but stuff does happen. If your buying from a major store that sells a ton of Mustangs in say Texas, Florida or Georgia that has 16 allocations and your #1 with that dealer (code 10/11) then yeah your gonna see a 1st quarter car...but beyond that you guys are off in speculation land. A fun place for sure.....but not an exact place. if Ford builds 5000 of these cars...one will be first and one will be last....with a whole bunch in-between.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
My dealer has <50 total vehicles in stock right now. Looks like I might be able to drive it back next spring/summer :headbonk::headbonk:

:(:(

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
My dealer has <50 total vehicles in stock right now. Looks like I might be able to drive it back next spring/summer :headbonk::headbonk:

:(:(
Yeah but....MOST GT350s will be store ordered. VERY FEW buyers will get to order the car to their specs!!! That is worth the wait if you have a deal with an honest dealership.

Hooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E55
Well, I've been lurking here for a little while. Just put a refundable down payment today trying to get an allocation through overseas military car sales. If I get selected, I'll have the chance to buy one of the pre-speced vehicles. Price will be at or below MSRP.

Should know more in 4-6 weeks!

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Well, I've been lurking here for a little while. Just put a refundable down payment today trying to get an allocation through overseas military car sales. If I get selected, I'll have the chance to buy one of the pre-speced vehicles. Price will be at or below MSRP.

Should know more in 4-6 weeks!
Excellent... And thank you for your service!

I'm in... R-code.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CLizGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Edition Kona Blue GT #1205
I will be. Was just at Tulsa and saw all 4 GT350s on display as well as running at the track.

Can't wait.

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150
They are going to be at the car show @ the Marriott. Several GT350 banners in the hotel lobby. I think Ford is serious about this event. MidAmerica is a large Shelby event in Tulsa.

Rottie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring
I plan to buy one too and will go by my dealer to see what he can do and if he sells the car for MSRP to me. I think it will be definitive worth to check the other local dealers beofre placing my order. In the meantime will I keep reading here and learning.

sja888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
FYI

1st Post!

I just placed my order for a 2016 GT350 60T, but had to pay ADM. Not too bad though, 2k. To have my choice of what I wanted, and my name on it, I was willing to pay the price. :headbang:

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Post!

I just placed my order for a 2016 GT350 60T, but had to pay ADM. Not too bad though, 2k. To have my choice of what I wanted, and my name on it, I was willing to pay the price. :headbang:

Congratz!!!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
1st Post!

Awesome and as no one wants to pay an ADM for any car most of the time it is a "take it or leave it" for these GT350 cars.

If you didn't scoop up the allocation at that price I am sure it would have gone quickly to someone else in your area?

I recently had to make a similar decision on an "R" model and made the same decision as you.

What colors did you go with?

:cheers:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
2k is very reasonable, I would have paid that if I found a local dealer offering it. I paid MSRP...but have to add $1500 onto that price to transport from the midwest to the westcoast

NicksM3

Trak Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
E92 M3 Competition
Well seems like all 2016 R's are spoken for already!? This is horse because this one salesman I was dealing with made it a point he could order mine when we spoke a month ago, he disappeared for 3.5 weeks due to pneumonia. His email back to me was "Nick,
I just got an email back from my Ford Zone Manager there NO Shelby GT350R left all the orders have been filled my sorry"

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well seems like all 2016 R's are spoken for already!? This is horse because this one salesman I was dealing with made it a point he could order mine when we spoke a month ago, he disappeared for 3.5 weeks due to pneumonia. His email back to me was "Nick,
I just got an email back from my Ford Zone Manager there NO Shelby GT350R left all the orders have been filled my sorry"
That stinks man... But yes, I can easily believe all have already been spoken for.
Sponsored