Sponsored

White w/blue stripes GT350 on dealer lot.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
The ADM defense force is out in full effect today! To clear up a few things. A Mustang is a middle class car and I have no problem with rich or poor people buying it. I don't like the concept of ADM period. Car, boat or whatever it is. A lot of it has to do with the antiquated nature of car sales, but that's for another thread.
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Another ADM thread... Sheesh!

I do hope for you holdouts that you do get one at MSRP, but one factor that has not been taken into account is this; when people start seeing this car in person, they will be more encouraged to pay an ADM. It may not be $15K but it will be something.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
The ADM defense force is out in full effect today! To clear up a few things. A Mustang is a middle class car and I have no problem with rich or poor people buying it. I don't like the concept of ADM period. Car, boat or whatever it is. A lot of it has to do with the antiquated nature of car sales, but that's for another thread.
No one likes ADMs and no one is defending it, please read the comments instead of simply saying the same thing over and over. Again, there is a huge difference between "supporting" ADMs and simply accepting the reality of the situation. If you dont want to pay ADM, you will have to wait or should have worked harder months ago, simple as that

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Well let's see, if I would of waited I wouldn't of won the chance to get one so to me the 5k was worth it. I doubt you ever had all the cars you show that you owned in the past. Who gets rid of a Shelby to buy a GT PP ? Whos the poser now? Unlike you, if you did own the cars you have listed which I highly doubt, I'm not going to sell it. And if I ever do decide to sell it which I won't, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with my return. But that's for me to decide and I could give a rats ass what anyone thinks. But one thing for sure, it'll put a smile on my face everytime I drive it.
I've been lucky in life to own all the Mustangs in my signature. I've attached some pics of each one below. My dealer offered to sell me the 14 GT500 at invoice so I jumped on it, but I didn't like it as much as my Boss and wish I had kept it. When they announced the 15 GT would be faster on track than my Boss and it had all the luxury items I knew I would enjoy it. It's superior to the GT500 in every way except straight line performance.

I'm excited new owners like db1122 who normally wouldn't have considered a Mustang are now a part of the team. I hope every minute of ownership is enjoyable.
2014 GT500.jpg
Boss 302.jpg
2011 GT500.jpg
2010 GT500.jpg
05 GT.jpg

Last edited:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Nice stable!

Sponsored

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
I like the blue boss the best. She's a beauty

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I like the blue boss the best. She's a beauty
Agreed, I regret selling her. Such a well balanced car, but it had the interior of a base Mustang which at that time was rental car grade. I like that they're at least offering some tech and luxury items with the Tech pack GT350.

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
I paid $5000.00 over sticker for mine.
I'm okay with it bro. Have to do what you have to do to get this car. I understand 100%. A lot of folks have paid a premium for this track beast.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, I regret selling her. Such a well balanced car, but it had the interior of a base Mustang which at that time was rental car grade. I like that they're at least offering some tech and luxury items with the Tech pack GT350.
Hmmm, rental car grade... I have to differ major in that statement. My B302 has a great interior that is Spartan, as a track car should be IMHO, and the Recaros are awesome.

If they had roll-down Windows I could more see your statement but that's simply not the case.

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby GT 5.0 Premium Fastback
Nice portfolio of automobiles you have/had there likeaboss, good to hear you favor the 2015 GT over your previous rides.

Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Hmmm, rental car grade... I have to differ major in that statement. My B302 has a great interior that is Spartan, as a track car should be IMHO, and the Recaros are awesome.

If they had roll-down Windows I could more see your statement but that's simply not the case.
Yeah the rental car grade comment was a bit harsh. It was still best in class compared to Camaro and Challenger, just the base trim. I did like the Recaros.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm that's interesting. Everyone that looks at my B302 loves the interior. It's all business, the way a racer should be. I could do without some of the elaborates but it's the way the car came.

TZL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP, 2016 Porsche GT4
Supply and demand

It's capitalism !

USA USA USA

TZL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP, 2016 Porsche GT4
MSRP = manufacturer suggested retail price

^ "Suggested"

Zomies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK & 2010 Hyundai Accent
So if I sold my car with a $10k ADM next week when it comes in and bought a Viper ACR for under sticker, what does that make me?

From an economic point of view, the answer probably is "smart". Some people here would say I am not a loyal customer. Hmmmm, I bought the car at full price so Ford likes me.

I don't understand the logic. Tracking a car like this is not cheap so you can't be poor and own one. Making it a daily driver isn't cheap either because the value will diminish most likely.

I don't get it.
Back in 2008 dealers were buying used hybrids off people for about the same as new ones because of gas prices.
Sponsored