OP
OP
PC 2015

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
What do you not like about the MGW shifter. I’m also not crazy about how it shifts.
The mgw shifter wasnt too bad. But there was no apiffney like people were making it out to be. It was still a little notchy too.The mt82 kinda is what it is a notchy transmission.

IMO If you have money to blow and are looking to build the whole car then get one. But if your on a budget the money can be spent way better some where else. I dont think it needed for an every day fun street car.
Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
I was new to the mustang world at that time 3years ago. A couple examples. 1. change your trans fluid to BG and get a stainless steel clutch line and mgw shifter. .....
Just so I'm sure I understand your learnings. Are you saying all three of these were a waste of time? ie: "change your trans fluid to BG, get a stainless steel clutch line and mgw shifter."

OP
OP
PC 2015

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Just so I'm sure I understand your learnings. Are you saying all three of these were a waste of time? ie: "change your trans fluid to BG, get a stainless steel clutch line and mgw shifter."
Yes I feel like it was. the MGW shifter is cool because of the shorter throws. But for the other stuff I didnt feel a difference. IMO there are other things that you should put your money towards.
Sponsored