Sponsored

Which tint did you go with? Ceramic?

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Looking to see what people liked the best I haven't tinted a car in ages. Heard Ceramic is the go to? Maybe crystaline on the windshield? How much did you pay?
Sponsored

dkbluedevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Spectra Photosync, the darkest they have, on sides and rear window. Competes with 3M Crystalline. I love it. Not black black black but still keeps the heat out better than anything else.

Sponsored

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Huper Optik ceramic 20%. It's not as dark as you'd think for 20%. The exterior look is reflective. The heat rejection is excellent.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
15% Ceramic sides and back, 70% Ceramic on front. Paid $370, two guys did it in my garage (mobile reputable company). Honestly if I had to do it again will just use carbon on sides/back, and would expect to pay about $220 total. I can't tell the difference inside the car from any of my other black cars with just plain carbon tint. On the front since went very light I would use ceramic again, just don't think it's worth it for the rest especially if you are using a darker tint. The tint guy actually recommended I use carbon all around, but I wanted "the best." Live and learn.
Sponsored