Sponsored

where to mount dash cam?

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
I recently purchased the wheel witness pro and am having some trouble concealing it. I figure the best place would be up right behind the rear view mirror, but i had a tint strip installed there and i know for a face the tint would come loose and the cam would fall. Are there any other areas?

It has a suction cup mount and a 3m sticky mount, and is intended to hang but can be mounted upside down if need be.

It does have an lcd screen, while i dont really care if I see it, I would like for it to be no less a hassle to get to than mounting it behind the rear view mirror. It does appear as though i could stick a large thin plank inside the hood liner and secure it to the end and leave it suspended. Any ideas guys?

Edit: I'm aware of the mmr no pro, very interested. Unsure if it would fit the wheel witness or if the angles would even look right. $70 is a bit of a steep price to experiment on fitment with to find out it doesn't even work. Might end up doing this, depends on what I find out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
people usually mount dash cams on the passenger side between rear view mirror and windshield