Sponsored

Where do i go to install the front lip

ghostrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mclaren
Has anyone had there car delivered without the fron lip? and if so where did you go to have installed? and the cost?

Or is it easy enough to install at home?

Any help would be great.

Thx
Sponsored

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 DIB Black Roof Track Pack
Call your Ford Dealer and they should be able to do it. There is a video of the install so be sure to grab it from youtube and send it to them so that they have all the info.

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150

VoodooShelby

What a bad_ss car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I thought about having the dealer install mine when it arrives but the more I read threads on here I think I will methodically do it myself. I have the video and I'm assured it will be installed correctly with attention to detail.
Ordered 2017 LB GT350 Convenience Pack, Stripe delete

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
It's really not that bad doing it yourself. You just have to make sure you get it to click into each clip. Took me and my dad about 30-45 minutes to install while following along with the video.

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Wish I had installed my own. Apparently mine wasn't insalled properly. It is now sagging in the middle as others have reported :paddle:

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
Dealer applied mine. Center tab was not engaged. Removed and reapplied myself. Start with the center tab, work back and forth left to right inserting each tab into fascia. Look under the chin spoiler ensuring the holes in the fascia line up with holes in the spoiler, insert screws. You will have to flex the spoiler a good bit and possibly tap it with a mallet while holding a thick shop rag over impact point. This is to fully seat the tabs. It is molded from a grade of polypropylene that is not highly brittle. You can "tap" it with medium force without cracking it.

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
The wheel liners are made of thick ABS plastic and not the flimsy plastic they show in the video, It is a pain in the ass to work around.
Sponsored