Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

PUNISHER7772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP
Installed some Steeda parts. Full-Length Jacking Rails, Urethane Diff Mount Bushings, Aluminum Vertical Links, IRS Subframe Support Braces, IRS Subframe Bushing Support System, IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, Rear Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearings. Next on the list is Steeda IRS Subframe Support Braces, Energy Suspension trans mount bushing&shifter bushing, and Heavy Duty Braided Clutch Line.

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Installed some Steeda parts. Full-Length Jacking Rails, Urethane Diff Mount Bushings, Aluminum Vertical Links, IRS Subframe Support Braces, IRS Subframe Bushing Support System, IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, Rear Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearings. Next on the list is Steeda IRS Subframe Support Braces, Energy Suspension trans mount bushing&shifter bushing, and Heavy Duty Braided Clutch Line.
Can you tell a difference?

PUNISHER7772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP
To early to tell, I drove it about 25 miles (in wet weather) after I installed everything. I've heard stories about NVH but I didn't really notice any added NVH yet. I did grease most of the parts during install which maybe helped with that. Will report back after the other parts are on. Just a heads up, I didn't have a ton of wheel hop to begin with but wanted to tighten everything up anyways.

PUNISHER7772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PP
After seeing this video I wanted to do something Was a tough choice bewteen BMR and Steeda but went Steeda in the end.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Went to Carbs
F77D8AD0-4F1C-448C-B876-88AC1264F1F5.jpeg
n Coffee this morning... these are nice!! Would look great on a BULLITT!!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For those that are interested in savings ... check them out here:

1170x400_easter_sale_2019.jpg

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Gave it a good wash. I'm taking it in to the body shop for a right rear fender shopping cart dent repair tomorrow. Just a little apprehensive as the rest of the car's paint is perfect. Hope it comes back that way.
IMG_1977.jpg
IMG_1978.jpg

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I installed a plain the rear deck panel with a running pony emblem on it.
I like the PONY look better than the GT. What do you think?
3.7.jpg
Looks MUCH better. I really dislike alphanumeric badging but like symbolic. I'm going to do that or similar as soon as I figure out what to use to cover the 5.0 badge holes in the fenders. Want to do all at the same time.

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang

He will the first time he bottoms out on the jacking rails. :shock:

As for me spring came and after a week of wet weather. I started to notice things even without washing the car. There is this set of new scratches about a foot and a half long from the headlight over the fender. It looks like someone fell against the car and scratched it up falling down. On the driver’s side, more scratches/scuff marks on the edge of the driver’s door. This wasn’t there two weeks ago. So the car lasted 1 year and 10 months basically looking new and then it hit the wall. You won’t see it a few feet away but his car is now just another car. No new dents since I picked it up new but I should hand wash it and make sure before I open my mouth.

It is now official. Only two mustangs left in my neighbourhood both S550 V6 models. I thought this one guy was storing his GT but he has definitely replaced it with a people mover.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Looks MUCH better. I really dislike alphanumeric badging but like symbolic. I'm going to do that or similar as soon as I figure out what to use to cover the 5.0 badge holes in the fenders. Want to do all at the same time.

Me too. Thought it was unique but as soon as I did it - I saw another one. Did FORD make one like that?
Oh-well - if not - that driver had good taste. :like: lol
I bought some smaller pony emblems on eBay - good quality chrome measure 3" long x 1" tall
They may cover the holes left by removing the 5.0 badge?
I was thinking about adding them above or below the 5.0 ?
I don't know - they've been sitting on my desk for a while.
Pictures don't do them justice. Nice reduced version worthy of putting on your car... somewhere. Inside?
IMG_0501.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg
Sponsored