What did you do to your Mach 1 today

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
ZL1 Addons GT500 side splitter extension and rock guard installed. Def recommend doing these at the same time as the fender arch trims. PITA to clean up old 3m and apply new šŸ™ƒ.
IMG_6999.jpeg

Above Picture was pre-wash. Managed to clean her up, snap a few angles and back it into the garage 2 minutes before a light rain came through šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.
IMG_7008.jpeg
IMG_7014.jpeg
IMG_7020.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
Hot damn! Looks good. Love Grabber Yellow šŸ„µ
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
ZL1 Addons GT500 side splitter extension and rock guard installed. Def recommend doing these at the same time as the fender arch trims. PITA to clean up old 3m and apply new šŸ™ƒ.
IMG_6999.jpeg

Above Picture was pre-wash. Managed to clean her up, snap a few angles and back it into the garage 2 minutes before a light rain came through šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.
IMG_7008.jpeg
IMG_7014.jpeg
IMG_7020.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
wow! Stop it now I want multiple Mach 1s lol. So many nice colors, looks awesome!

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
The Steeda unit is a solid design as well, and you shouldnā€™t have this issue again.
yeah, I think I mentioned it here but I took it in to Ford for that leak. I laughed about their solution, they removed some coolant saying it was overfilled. I told them no way, that hose or clamp is defective. So I was like screw them bought the steeda reservoir and mishimoto hose replaced it and it hasnā€™t leaked a drop for over a year now lol

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
yeah, I think I mentioned it here but I took it in to Ford for that leak. I laughed about their solution, they removed some coolant saying it was overfilled. I told them no way, that hose or clamp is defective. So I was like screw them bought the steeda reservoir and mishimoto hose replaced it and it hasnā€™t leaked a drop for over a year now lol
I do remember you talking about the proposed solution from the dealer. What a joke.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Removed hydrocarbon trap finally and put Steeda Tune for Mach 1 back in car.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Couple minor upgradesā€¦..

IMG_0044.jpeg
Would be interested to hear what setting you use for the sway bars. I have them and an HP car too, waiting for weather to break before installing them.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Nothing very exciting compared to most of you guys but we had a clear day that touched 60* for a while today so I got my M6 Mach 1 out for about a 50 mile exercise spin. Windows down in track mode as always.

Itā€™s hard to describe the sensation of running this car about one gear too low up to 70-80 mph on 2-lane county roads posted at 35-45 mph, where safe of course. Itā€™s truly a joyful experience!

EDIT: Thereā€™s just something about the way the torque and horsepower delivery of this car works with the Tremec that makes you want to send a fruit basket to the Ford engineers. Itā€™s not something I can really describe; you have to experience it for yourself. But when you push this car a little on a North GA mountain road (the kind of road it was arguably intended for) you realize that the car still has a lot more to give than youā€™re able to use, on the street anyway. You track guys must have a ball with these!

Last edited:

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Would be interested to hear what setting you use for the sway bars. I have them and an HP car too, waiting for weather to break before installing them.
Will start with both on full soft. Fine tune after some track time. Would be interested in others experience with the Steeda dual rate springs and comp bars on a M1.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform