What did you do to your Mach 1 today

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
If the factory stripes were not so expensive, I would like to change mine to red. I already have the red calipers.

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
Looks good. I still want to see red. But I really like the orange. Doesn't the decals with the orange stripe have a different Matt black hood texture?

Sponsored

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
If the factory stripes were not so expensive, I would like to change mine to red. I already have the red calipers.
I would have changed my stripes too if they weren’t so pricey. I feel like the white stripe would look nicer in DMG than the red does but the cost to replace isn’t worth it.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I would have changed my stripes too if they weren’t so pricey. I feel like the white stripe would look nicer in DMG than the red does but the cost to replace isn’t worth it.
Orange with Green is not my thing

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I truly believe ford missed the boat on the mach 1 stripes. They could have easily allowed you to choose your stripe accent color. I've seen on facebook others have changed the stripes on the grabber blue machs and all 3 color choices look good on GB mach 1's. Also they should have allowed the appearance pack available on every color except red and orange, and they should have created a red appearance pack set with the red stripe set, red calipers, and a red accent stripe on the seats just like the orange set. Some day I might have my seats modified and replace the white stripe with a red one and change out the stripe set for the red ones and basically make my own red appearance pack.

Sponsored

J7S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
'21 Grabber Yellow Mach 1
Check out Auto Design Shop, they make a couple different Mach 1 options with all the factory accent colors. Quality of the vinyl is great and it’s def. Cheaper than the factory stuff.

Bought their decal set with the orange accent and installed myself. Im not the best with vinyl so the hood decal has a boogered up section but the sides turned out great. Eventually I’ll replace it after I get a cobra r hood 🤷🏻‍♂️.

IMG_6250.jpeg
IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6630.jpeg
IMG_6631.jpeg
IMG_6871.png

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I received a new set of side louvers for the GT to replace the ones on there for Christmas but then I was thinking about putting them on the M1. Has anybody put side louvers on the M1 and have pictures?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I am surprised no one with green has replaced the white stripes with red.
I swapped out my red taillights for the Ice White to get rid of the red/green Christmas look.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Check out Auto Design Shop, they make a couple different Mach 1 options with all the factory accent colors. Quality of the vinyl is great and it’s def. Cheaper than the factory stuff.

Bought their decal set with the orange accent and installed myself. Im not the best with vinyl so the hood decal has a boogered up section but the sides turned out great. Eventually I’ll replace it after I get a cobra r hood 🤷🏻‍♂️.

IMG_6250.jpeg
IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6630.jpeg
IMG_6631.jpeg
IMG_6871.png
Thanks for the info! Might want to change the black. The hood strip looks great with the black roof. Is that a wrap?