Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I've watched the parts accumulate next to it. Watsons red roll bar and back seat delete kit arrived yesterday. Work is getting in the way of my playtime lately!

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Drove it! first time in about 5 weeks due to winter but a nice near 50 sunny day meant I could venture out

can’t wait till spring 😁
I’m super jealous that you were able to get yours out for a drive.
I checked the mouse traps and caught another one.
Yesterday they said that the woodchuck didn’t see it’s shadow so spring is just around the corner, but I ain’t holding my breath….😉

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I’m super jealous that you were able to get yours out for a drive.
I checked the mouse traps and caught another one.
Yesterday they said that the woodchuck didn’t see it’s shadow so spring is just around the corner, but I ain’t holding my breath….😉
spring is just around the corner.jpg

Ahung12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Put the passenger side catch can in. That OEM plastic push pin was a bitch to get out.

For the driver's side: I've read that it's not necessary for street driven cars, but if you do find oil in it, that's bad news. So doesn't that mean we *should* install them, to know if something is not right?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Put the passenger side catch can in. That OEM plastic push pin was a bitch to get out.

For the driver's side: I've read that it's not necessary for street driven cars, but if you do find oil in it, that's bad news. So doesn't that mean we *should* install them, to know if something is not right?
I did not install one. But your theory might have some merit.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Pull the hose and check for oil residue inside the hose. If it's dry, you don't need a catch-can on the clean air side (the driver's side). That hose's function is to flow fresh air from before the throttle body on the intake tube into the crankcase to purge out the dirty crankcase vapors on the passenger side where normally a catch-can is installed between the engine and intake manifold.

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
My driver's side one has been completely dry. If you already have it I'd say put it on.

Sponsored

TeamGomez

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
Dropped in a fresh windshield. This new-to-me '18 had 17k miles and there were a couple scratches that annoyed me so put in a new OEM piece. Well, actually two...the first one they did last week had 4 x 1/2" scratches on the inside in front of the driver's FOV that we didn't see until I backed out of the garage and the sun was in front of me. About the size of a quarter. They came out with a new one no questions asked. Installer Pedro from City Wide Auto Glass in San Diego is my go-to guy for glass. Puts seat covers on, dash cover, console cover, hood cover, wears gloves and an apron. You'd think he was performing open heart surgery.

IMG_0518.JPG

CharlesC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, 2019 GT350
Got around to installing some parts over the last little bit, with the most recent being the shift knob. Learned that it was installed with red locktite 🥵.

Resonator delete, Steeda subframe support braces, jacking rails, and G-trac brace in along with some Ford Performance swaybars (Facebook Marketplace find). Emptied out the gravel collector in the rear diffuser from prior owner as well.

GT350 Work.jpg

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Got around to installing some parts over the last little bit, with the most recent being the shift knob. Learned that it was installed with red locktite 🥵.

Resonator delete, Steeda subframe support braces, jacking rails, and G-trac brace in along with some Ford Performance swaybars (Facebook Marketplace find). Emptied out the gravel collector in the rear diffuser from prior owner as well.

GT350 Work.jpg
Where is that shift knob from, looks good.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

GT350 Work.jpg
Couple of questions if you don't mind..
What is the purpose of the steeda braces, more stability on track?
How difficult was it to remove that rear diffuser and clean out. It's on my list for this winter yet....
Thanks..
Sponsored