Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Are the areas in red where you are describing?
Yes on the ones near the headers.
No on the other ones but your close. Right where the two bolts are is better. That's where the jack rails or jack blocks go. I wish we were still able to use tapatalk and I'd post pics. I have jack blocks that I made similar to the ones JMS sells.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
got my local dealer to order me one at MSRP after a year of trying. Oops going through dodge dealer. My dodge sales lady is hot! She can sale from Ford dealer also as all the sales people can sale any brand they sale even if at other brand dealer.
Wtf are you talking about?:D

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yes on the ones near the headers.
No on the other ones but your close. Right where the two bolts are is better. That's where the jack rails or jack blocks go. I wish we were still able to use tapatalk and I'd post pics. I have jack blocks that I made similar to the ones JMS sells.
Corrected ... I see why you made your own, those JMS pads are a bit pricey. Seems like a nice piece of 2x4 wood block between the jack and the car would do the same.

http://www.jmschip.com/2015up-mustang-gt-jms-billet-jacking-pad-front/
S550 Jacking Points (in red) at Front of Car.JPG

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Corrected ...
Bingo. The two large bolts where you have the red rectangles, the rear rocker panel just in front of the rear tire also has two large bolts where again the jack rails or jack blocks bolt to. That's a good safe strong area to lift at.
I only made my own because I made mine out of lighter Delrin instead of aluminum. But correct a 2x4 will also work.

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
got my local dealer to order me one at MSRP after a year of trying. Oops going through dodge dealer. My dodge sales lady is hot! She can sale from Ford dealer also as all the sales people can sale any brand they sale even if at other brand dealer.
Your Dodge sale's lady can SELL you a Ford , she can also SELL from Ford dealer as all the sale's people can SELL any brand they SELL.
:)

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Your Dodge sale's lady can SELL you a Ford , she can also SELL from Ford dealer as all the sale's people can SELL any brand they SELL.
:)
But, you forgot the most important point, she's hot!

OldDragon

Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Got Xpel Ultimate installed on the front, headlights, full hood, mirrors, rocker panel, and behind rear wheels. Now, I have to wait 2 days before I can wash it again! :headbonk:

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Finally got 'em done!!!!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Looks good Chris! I'm still afraid to pull the trigger on ordering them for myself. $1000 is hard to spend just for Red. But damn they look good.