Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
Next week I'll install the Kooks headerI'll, post a sound clip with open exhaust without the mufflers..

Last edited:

crazyfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 & '14 GT Track Car
I visited my car at the dealer today. It has sat for 5 days now with zero momentum towards actually being fixed. .

They called me on wednesday to say that it just needed a new drain plug. I did not respond as nicely as i should have. They said it would go back up on the lift and theyd take a look.

I hadnt heard anything, so i stopped by today.

I had to wait an hour for the tech to put the car on the lift so I could point out the crack in the transmission.

Then i noticed that the towtruck driver scraped the hell out of the underside of my car, including grinding the flex joints on the Kooks catted mid pipes to the point that the metal mesh was completely gone on the underside and the actual flex pipe was ground past the ribs ans showed holes.

On top of that, the Ti exhaust wrap was shredded and hanging off.

AND , beyond that, I found a dent on the car that is right above the side skirt, about the side of a fist, which was not there when my car left my possession.

The service manager has been off on vacation all week, and now i know who keeps the dealer's service personnel in line. thankfully he is back on monday, but i know the conversation is not going to be how he wanted to come back from time off.

C/n: car has sat for 5 days, has been damaged and the only thing that has been recommended is a new drain plug.

I could not be more furious right now. AND i get to eat my $500 for the track weekend I already paid for.
Sorry to hear that. I left you a VM yesterday for you as I was leaving town. If this makes you feel any better I am going through a similar situation with dealer damaging my car.
I called Ford and hopefully getting this addressed. I suggest the same so everything gets documented.
I'll call you later. Good luck

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I feel for you man! This is really BULL FUCKING SHIT!
Nobody ever cares about another's belongings. This is a perfect time for you to contact Ford and Ford performance. I know that won't do much, but it's a start. I know you and I talked before about this but nobody touches my car except me. I know this is a warranty issue but it really proves a point that even the dealer doesn't care about its customers. If I were in your shoes I'd be skipping the service manager and go straight to the dealership owner and let loose on him! I own a automotive service business myself and although I'm a owner operator in a different environment, I still do all the work myself and face my customers one on one. Only I perform the repair and service. The only way I see you getting this taken care of is dealing with the owner of the dealer. Nothing they fked up can be undone, it's ashamed.
Sorry you are going through this!
So sorry to hear about your horrible dealership experience. I get anxiety just thinking of having to bring my car in to the dealer. Hope they make it right for you.
Up until this point, I've had a really good experience with this dealer. It just so happens that the week i have a problem, the GM and the Service manager are both on vacation.

They both come back on monday, and If i know the management at all, they'll be just as pissed as me and will address the problems.

I've spent over 100K there in the past 5 months.

I'm most likely going to take the morning off on monday and go there in person to address the scenario.

I'd be really shocked if they do not take care of me. every business has a few key employees that make it work. the 2-3 that make this dealer what it is just maybe shouldnt take vacation the same week moving forward.

If they don't, ford family history or not, the car will go and i will replace it with something non-ford.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Metallic silver vinyl wrap on hood. Going to do a section at a time, as I can. Probably will keep me from driving it as much because it will look funny :)
IMG_3994b.jpg

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Got my tails installed, just some quick phone shots:

I was thinking of picking up a set of Euro taillights while overseas. I just want to see them on a MG color mustang before I buy them.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
quote=stanglife;1429454]Metallic silver vinyl wrap on hood. Going to do a section at a time, as I can. Probably will keep me from driving it as much because it will look funny :)[/quote]

Are you going to do the whole car or partial? I often wondered what a silver one would look like. Pretty bad ass I'm sure :headbang:

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'll do the whole thing but I'm a novice so I'm going slow. Probably do one panel each night after work this week.

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Metallic silver vinyl wrap on hood. Going to do a section at a time, as I can. Probably will keep me from driving it as much because it will look funny :)
Finish that thing up! Wish they had made the gt350 in silver. Would have gotten it instead of the white.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Drove to caffiene and octane. Saw 3 R's and 3 other non R's. My good friend is in the background in his yellow GT3.
image.jpg

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
I'll do the whole thing but I'm a novice so I'm going slow. Probably do one panel each night after work this week.
That is going to look sooooooo dope :D reminds me of the AMG designo matte silver they offered on the SLS a few years ago

Agree strongly with others who said silver should have been offered on this car, such a classy/sexy look.
Sponsored