Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Alton, that was the perfect time to take a voltage measurement of your battery! So you could use that number to program your dashcam. :doh:
I wasn't familiar with this, obviously. Didn't know if this was something it learned on its own or what. No clue how it worked. I want to say the camera has options for either voltage or just based on hours so I just assumed the minimum would be good. Thanks for the info though
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
I have my Thinkware 750 on parking mode motion sensing and haven't ever had any starting issues.

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
Anyone have a 2ch dash cam with dark tint in the back? Would like to see a video to see if it will even be worth it to get one for Rear view
I have the Blackvue DR650GW 2 channel. My tint is only 30%, and it's fine during the day, but it's not great at night. This was from the rear cam taken just before dark. The timestamp is wrong because I hadn't set the time yet...

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have my Thinkware 750 on parking mode motion sensing and haven't ever had any starting issues.
have you changed any of the default voltage settings or do you have it shut down after X amount of hours?

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I have the Blackvue DR650GW 2 channel. My tint is only 30%, and it's fine during the day, but it's not great at night. This was from the rear cam taken just before dark. The timestamp is wrong because I hadn't set the time yet...

But the scene is backlit by the sky in the upper half of the image. That could make the camera overcompensate for the light source, and make the lower half darker. Just like regular photography.

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Love my 2channel Blackvue! just need to sit down and figure out how to change the date and time for the videos.

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
But the scene is backlit by the sky in the upper half of the image. That could make the camera overcompensate for the light source, and make the lower half darker. Just like regular photography.
True, but in any case it's not great through the tint at night. Not horrible by any means with the level of tint I have, but if someone has really dark tint, the rear camera wouldn't be of much use at night.
Sponsored