• Total voters

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
Fighter Jet Gray, the prettiest color of the Mach 1 !!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :):)

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Lighting XLT, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
Shadow Black. If I could have chosen I would have gotten Atlas Blue or Eruption Green. But the Shadow Black looks so good and shows off the lines.

Spang550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Oxford White, it was off my list of okay to buy colors when I started shopping but once someone pointed out the red highlights it started to grow on me and got on the list. While ideally Iā€™d have preferred Grabber Blue or Twister Orange the market on these is pretty tight when you have interior and transmission preferences and are picky about getting a clean record car. So getting everything too choice was essentially out of the question. I am warming up to the car more and more. The red and other details actually work pretty well over white and while itā€™s still under stated it looks waaaaaaay sharper then most pictures you see can convey. Every other spec on the car is 10/10 perfect. Pretty happy overall. :)

Sains5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, FJ Grey, Handling Package, Manual, RSD
Fighter Jet Grey, had I seen the Eruption Green before I ordered the car I probably would have gone with it, unfortunately the sample green looked much more loud than it really is on the car.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Ruby Red - 1st Mustang
I believe many of us wonder how the color pie is, this forum answers should be statistically significantā€¦

If Iā€™m missing a color or got one wrong, please let me know!
Maybe you have it listed as dark matter grey but my color carbonized grey metallic is not listed in the poll.

edit: I think the dealer listed it incorrectly as carbonized grey metallic but itā€™s actually dark matter grey metallic. I checked the 2023 order guide and they didnā€™t have Mach1s available in carbonized grey metallic. Itā€™s one of the 3 colors that was not available for the mach1.

Last edited:

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Really surprised to see Oxford White as the second highest percentage. I've never seen another in person.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
This somehow does not match the sampling of all the attendants at my Track Attack session. The majority of them reported owning a Dark Matter Grey, which surprised me a bit.
Granted, the room was a mix of Mach1 and GT500 owners, and I did not pay enough attention to split the count.
Sponsored