Sponsored

What Can I Do w/ My Old Mufflers?

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Back in January I installed Flowmaster Outlaw axle-back mufflers on my car. I was looking for something in my storage closet today and realized my stock mufflers were just taking up space and I want to get rid of them.

Am I able to sell them? Would anybody have a reason to buy them? Or are they only worth their weight in scrap metal?
Sponsored

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
People going back to stock before selling their car might be interested. If you are lucky you can get 50-100$. Otherwise just cut the tips to make a pen holder for your desk and dump the rest.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
There's a thread around here with V6 guys putting the GT stock mufflers on for a bit more growl on their cars.

Can't find the link at the moment, but that could be an option.

Edit: Found it http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52127

Seems to be the whole catback though. Post up there anyway, and see if anyone wants to buy just the mufflers...

Reactions: QRK
OP
OP
QRK

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
People going back to stock before selling their car might be interested. If you are lucky you can get 50-100$. Otherwise just cut the tips to make a pen holder for your desk and dump the rest.
I'll throw them up on eBay and see what happens. If I don't get any bites it looks like I'll be making some fancy new pen holders haha.

Thanks

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
There's a thread around here with V6 guys putting the GT stock mufflers on for a bit more growl on their cars.

Can't find the link at the moment, but that could be an option.

Edit: Found it http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52127

Seems to be the whole catback though. Post up there anyway, and see if anyone wants to buy just the mufflers...

That's not just the mufflers we are doing its the whole system just mufflers will not work so if he had taken his off from the cats back then a V6 guy would jump on it but he cut them off so they are just junk

Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium

Haha, that's great.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Watching the marketplace on the forum they don't sell for anything, most reply that they're scrap metal and not worth anything. I've kept mine thinking they'd go back on at some time when the car goes away.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
do this:
cpco_traw.jpg

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I put my entire stock cat back system vertically and used it as a kind of "Hat rack" for my extension cords, and my nozzle for my Master Blaster car dryer...Really does work quite well. All the factory "hooks" make great holders.....no pic though.
Sponsored