Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
  • Banned
What is the lightest someone has gotten their GT350 (or R) down to? Nothing too drastic like removing sound deadening. But rear seat removal, lighter rotors, tillet racing seats (8-9 lbs), full exhaust, lithium battery, etc.
Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I did P51 R spec wheels, Continental Sport Contact6 tires (front tires two pounds lighter per tire versus the Pilot SS), lightweight battery, removed the cats and added a carbon
fiber driveshaft on my non R GT350. Removed over sixty pounds of weight from the car. Considering a rear seat delete at some point once I put the cats back on the car and lighter rotors as well from Girodisc. My 16 track pack would then weigh under 3700 pounds. Aside from this, the two mods that I am most looking forward to are the installation of the BMR cradle lock out kit and 4.11 gears. Both will be installed within the next two weeks. Once the gears are broken in and I get an alignment, I expect the car to feel quite lively with the full compliment of the other suspension upgrades done and lighter weight.

Last edited:

LAPTIMZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I know @honeybadger and @serpentstangs have both trimmed a considerable amount of weight on their builds....hopefully they may chime in. I'm interested as well

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I believe Kevin got his car around the mid 3500's mark. Yes he did a lot of reduction but added parts as well such as the wing, cooling ducts, etc etc. Don't be fooled, that shit adds up. Btw, his car is GUTTED. No way I'd DD that bad boy or even weekend it.
Sponsored