Sponsored

Warning Messages when Starting Vehicle

fru117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Manual V6 with 501A Package
Every now and again when I start my Mustang I will get three messages that pop up. They say "check brake system" and the ABS light flashes and the parking brake light flashes, "AdvanceTrac service" the traction control light comes on, and "no Hill Start Assist", but once I start to drive they disappear. I am planning on having the car serviced, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? I appreciate any feedback that everyone may provide. Thank you very much for the help!
Sponsored

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
Mine does it about once a month. My theory is it errors when the car rolls slightly when i press the clutch and start the car. Shutting off and back up again clears it with no issues.

RoryTate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
This has happened to me twice in the past few months. Simply driving a little bit cleared it up within a hundred feet.

I had the dealership look into it while in for service (of course it didn't happen for them), if only to have it documented on file.

OP
OP
fru117

fru117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for response! It only happens here and there and I was just curious if anyone was having the same issues. Thanks again for the help!:cheers:

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Every now and again when I start my Mustang I will get three messages that pop up. They say "check brake system" and the ABS light flashes and the parking brake light flashes, "AdvanceTrac service" the traction control light comes on, and "no Hill Start Assist", but once I start to drive they disappear. I am planning on having the car serviced, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue? I appreciate any feedback that everyone may provide. Thank you very much for the help!
How many miles when it started?

Sponsored

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I haven't encountered this issue with mine. Coming up on seven months of ownership and 8,200 miles.

TurboMetal

Deadlift or Die.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0
Had this problem with my 2013 fusion twice. But the lights usually stayed on. They first replaced the module then a sensor. Hope I don't have to deal with it again with this car.

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Interesting. Have had my car since October and have not had this happen

OP
OP
fru117

fru117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many miles when it started?
I have only had the car for almost two months, so I would say within the first 1,000 miles. It doesn't happen all the time but probably once a week, and then it goes away once I start driving.