• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Vorshlag Camber/Caster Plates with 2.5 (ridetech) Coilover Perches $285

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
*****SOLD********
20180215_135034-1224x1632.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Work with regular struts too?

OP
OP

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Work with regular struts too?
I am positive the perches won't as they are only 2.5". Someone might be able to order the correct perches from vorshlag, but I am not positive if any other parts would need to be changed in order for that to work.

Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I'll buy them if the deal with gtorpedo falls through. PM me, I can pay right away.

OP
OP

AJ ROJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Replied to PM's

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Hey, have question about these...

I have Ridetech coilovers and wonder what the benefit these have over the Ridetech uppers?

More camber?

I have had my Ridetech Coilover for a month or so now, and the ride great.. but I get a knocking sound from the front when I hit a pot hole or decent bump in the road.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
The noise is more than likely the springs moving/inpacting on the pearches.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
There are hard plastic inserts that act as a seat for the springs on the pearches, but that really begins to defeat the purpose of having a hard mounted suspension. It would be considerably less flexible than the OEM rubber inserts and need to be changed out because of wear MUCH MORE frequently.

That is the trade off when going with a performance set up... more noise and vibration.
Sponsored