Sponsored

Vibrant resonators

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
OP, can we get some before and after sound clips? I'm looking to add resonators to my current setup (headers, xpipe, roush AB). I love the tone, but it's ear piercingly loud.
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
OP, can we get some before and after sound clips? I'm looking to add resonators to my current setup (headers, xpipe, roush AB). I love the tone, but it's ear piercingly loud.

Not the OP, but I have a before video of my car before I did the TrueFlow Racing mini muffler I used as a resonator and I will record a new video of it after in the same location. Just give me a few days...

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Just an update guys, removed the Steedas now have the Ford Racing Sport axle back. Sound way better...even with the small bullit mufflers in place.

Dave

Leigh_bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Im torn between that and on the MAK cat delete pipe. This is good if i never plan on changing the x pipe. Ill have to check again how much room mine has. Thanks for the pic! How did it help on your setup?
Hi
I’m thinking about doing this with a steeda H pipe. I’ve order some 12” x 2.5” bottle resonators.
I wasn’t happy with the sound of the h pipe with stock active exhaust. Didn’t sound smooth enough for me.

can you tell me if these smoothed out the sound and toned it down a bit?. Otherwise if I’m wasting my time I may just get a borla SwitchFire.
they sound much smoother at lower rpm.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hi
I’m thinking about doing this with a steeda H pipe. I’ve order some 12” x 2.5” bottle resonators.
I wasn’t happy with the sound of the h pipe with stock active exhaust. Didn’t sound smooth enough for me.

can you tell me if these smoothed out the sound and toned it down a bit?. Otherwise if I’m wasting my time I may just get a borla SwitchFire.
they sound much smoother at lower rpm.
The vibrants do a good job cleaning up the tone and bringing down the volume just a tad.

Back when I was full Corsa Xtremes and added long tubes the 3" version really did a good job of killing the trumpety tone that it took on after the lth.
Sponsored