CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have Corsa Extreme exhaust with vibrant resonators? I'm considering quietening my exhaust. I would appreciate input on sound.
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Does anyone have Corsa Extreme exhaust with vibrant resonators? I'm considering quietening my exhaust. I would appreciate input on sound.
It's been done and it certainly quiets the xtremes down a lot. Should be some video on youtube.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
The Vibrants are large and present challenges where to properly put them. I went with Total Flow mini race muffler. Its 4" diameter body and 6" in length it can fit pretty much anywhere. I don't have the Corsa Extremes but the Steeda Aggressive (extremely loud, up there with the Corsa). It helped a lot...

ace-exhaust-muffler-25-inch-id-25-inch-od_2000-jpg.jpg

Dave

Total Flow installed.jpg

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
reviving this old thread. I have Steeda x-pipe with stock AE. I'm getting catted headers soon. I'm assuming i should go with 2.5" inlet and outlet diameter for my setup.

Would you guys recommend the Vibrant 12" or 18" vs
Totalflow mini 4" x 6" or 7"x 9" ? Does the length matter for reduction in volume ?

The Totalflow is 409 Stainless steel hence cheaper - $31 vs the Vibrant which is 304 SS at $52

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited: