Vargas passenger side intake????

JSCOTT0812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
I have it but not installed because they didn't send me all the things I needed for install. If I get the parts in the next day or so like I should I'll upload some pics.

OP
OP
Slow89

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
I have it but not installed because they didn't send me all the things I needed for install. If I get the parts in the next day or so like I should I'll upload some pics.
Sweet definitely interested

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
JScott have you got tracking yet for the final bung yet? We have everything here, just going through some training on a new shipping person, and I wanted followed to follow up to make sure it went out.

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I just got my Stage 2 order yesterday. I did get the silicone charge pipes and intake. The paper work included in the order stated to go to the "installation guides" page of the website. Nothing there for the EBM.

That being said my question/concern regarding the intake is I guess it's becomes obvious how it is mounted & routed as you install it? I haven't looked in detail what hardware was included but I imagine it mounts somehow and just doesn't sit in the passenger wheel well.

Sponsored

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I just got my Stage 2 order yesterday. I did get the silicone charge pipes and intake. The paper work included in the order stated to go to the "installation guides" page of the website. Nothing there for the EBM.

That being said my question/concern regarding the intake is I guess it's becomes obvious how it is mounted & routed as you install it? I haven't looked in detail what hardware was included but I imagine it mounts somehow and just doesn't sit in the passenger wheel well.
Matt, we never made an install guide for that inlet, as its is pretty straight forward. We will prob get one done here in the near future. Simply remove whatever inlet you are running, and this one clamps to the turbo with provided clamp, the filter goes on the end in the wheel well, if you have a UPR catch can the PCV line goes to the UPR fitting, if not simply plug that with the supplied cap. The larger PCV fittings goes to the factory clean side line. You have to clip, and extend your IAT sensor wiring with the supplied harness, we run this under the radiator shroud, to keep it out of site. The IAT sensor then is inserted into the bung provided next to the filter. Thats just about it. If you have any direct questions we would be happy to answer them! Please make sure you have the large PCV fitting for the Clean side line. We got those in recently, and my new shipper missed them on a couple of orders.

OP
OP
Slow89

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
You ever get this installed?

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Question: the driver's side intake has holes for air. The passenger doesn't. Does the intake receive enough air from the holes destined for the radiator?

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Question: the driver's side intake has holes for air. The passenger doesn't. Does the intake receive enough air from the holes destined for the radiator?
I will honestly say we were just having this debate on Facebook and I can't see how air gets in past all the stuff on the passenger side. Also the stock sealed box doesn't really heat soak when driving. Iat stay around ambient

Sponsored

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
I couldn't find it on their site either ...

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
Ok, I see it . It's with the intercooling piping . I was expecting to see it listed by itself. I glanced right over it .
Sponsored