Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 6MT
Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
You don't need destruction for vandalism to occur. Damage is still vandalism. If that soda eats into his paint then its vandalism. If he was to take a tree branch and put some sap on the car and it bakes in the sun and ruins the finish...it's vandalism.
Haha shoot, you won't get an argument from me lol. Just saying if we're debating the semantics of it, doesn't matter what we call it. It's a malicious piece of shit thing to do lol.

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
So if this guy took a piss on your car instead....

Is that still not vandalism? Just dries off right.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Sure, its not vandalism....

And it wouldn't count as assualt either if I beat the sh*t out of him ;)

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
That guy is a little bitch. Jealously clearly the motive there. Im sure afterwards he walked home (his moms house) and sat his unemplyed ass on the couch to play Wii boxing where he can feel like a badass.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Haha shoot, you won't get an argument from me lol. Just saying if we're debating the semantics of it, doesn't matter what we call it. It's a malicious piece of shit thing to do lol.
Hah and we'd both beat the $(*%& out of them.

BTW...is your named based off WoW?

sspfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 ssp notch, '16 Gt/pp
Actually it is vandalism. Look it up. He did not have permission to pour his soda on the hood. Soda is an acid and can damage finishes and paint.

The term includes criminal damage such as graffiti and defacement directed towards any property without permission of the owner

You don't need destruction for vandalism to occur. Damage is still vandalism. If that soda eats into his paint then its vandalism. If he was to take a tree branch and put some sap on the car and it bakes in the sun and ruins the finish...it's vandalism.
Did you watch the video? Apparently not, because the douchebag in question didn't pour any soda on the car. There was no vandalism but nice try.

edit: If he did deliberately pour the soda on the car or throw it at it then I would 110% be on your side. But thats not the case at all if you actually watch the video.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Did you watch the video? Apparently not, because the douchebag in question didn't pour any soda on the car. There was no vandalism but nice try.

edit: If he did deliberately pour the soda on the car or throw it at it then I would 110% be on your side. But thats not the case at all if you actually watch the video.
It looked to me like he was thinking about pouring soda on the car, but then decided to throw the cup at it and walk off instead. The result was mostly the same though--soda got everywhere and there was trash left on the OP's Mustang. Not sure why this difference is so important to you. :shrug:

sspfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 ssp notch, '16 Gt/pp
It looked to me like he was thinking about pouring soda on the car, but then decided to throw the cup at it and walk off instead. The result was mostly the same though--soda got everywhere and there was trash left on the OP's Mustang. Not sure why this difference is so important to you. :shrug:
What the hell are you talking about? He never threw it at the car. He placed it on the cowl area still upright.

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
What the hell are you talking about? He never threw it at the car. He placed it on the cowl area still upright.
"Placed," "threw," "sat down," "laid," "tossed," "spilled," whatever, the end result was the same. If you couldn't understand my meaning it's no wonder you're arguing with everyone in this topic. The semantics you're getting in such a fit over is purposeless though. The OP's car was trashed, and that's THE ONLY thing that matters. Give the guy some support and stop being so contentious.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport

He was about to pour it on there and then threw it on the hood/windshield which resulted in soda getting all over the window/hood.

It's vandalism...just move on man...the guy DID NOT have permission to throw his soda cup nor put soda on the guys Mustang.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Damn Liz just saw this and damn I just hope if something like this happens to my car that I don't catch the sorry ************ because I don't know what I'd do to him. Glad there wasn't any major damage. And for those saying it wasn't soda and wasn't vandalism screw that, it could have been pure filtered water for all I care, if it isn't your property and you do ANYTHING to it without permission you deserve whatever comes to ya.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Any one who says this isn't Vandalism, Will you mind if I go pour my soda over your car and 'place' the container on your hood and windshield? It's not Vandalism right? No damage right?

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Hah and we'd both beat the $(*%& out of them.

BTW...is your named based off WoW?
Hahaha yeah, I'd be starting some shit if I happened to be at the right place and time to catch someone doing that to my car. Even if I didn't, I guarantee the encounter wouldn't be pleasant for him. But that's my kind of response. Before I moved in here to help out with the mortgage till this house sells, I guess down the street a ways there used to be some shady tweeker who was visiting everyone's driveway at night stealing gas. My family was bitching to me that this was going on and my response was "....And one of you isn't staying up at night around that time on your night off waiting in the dark with a baseball bat for this dude....why?"

Yessir, it is haha. The KT is Kirin Tor, first server I played on even though these days I play on two others. Garona for all my horde toons, Trollbane is full of alliance.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.