Sponsored

V6 brake issue

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
So a new issue came up today on my mustang. My brake pedal became very hard and the car would not stop. I had to push the pedal as hard as I could to barely slow down and avoid rear ending the car in front of me. It did it several times in stop and go traffic where I had to constantly push the pedal every few feet. A few times the pedal vibrated like the anti lock was kicking it and at the same time it would make a grinding noise. This is seriously a dangerous issue. I'm on vacation out of state, but plan on taking it in as soon as I get back home for that and the transmission clunk. Has anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

Aavalos2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6 auto red
v6 brakes issues

Hey I just had the same issue on august 1st my vehicle brakes locked and I hit a vehicle. I have a ford case manager and legal advisor working on my case. so far an engineer will evaluate my car. i am asking for a replacement. What happened to your case?

OP
OP

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
I almost hit a vehicle when it happened, but I got lucky it stopped in time. All they did was an update. I just got my car back last week though and it hasn't happened since.
Sponsored