SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Did anyone ever get a definitive answer on whether the interior quality (dash, stitching, door cards, feel, etc) was affected by the custom pack or not?

I've had another rake through available literature and there's an amazing amount of misinformation out there.

If the custom pack didn't have the chrome window surrounds then it would likely be a no-brainer for me, although I'm increasingly torn on the wheels.
Sponsored

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
My dealer assures me that the custom pack does not affect the interior (not just any dealer - the national Mustang expert Stuart from Hastings - highly recommended).

If you look across the prices of what is included in the Custom Pack it makes sense that it only includes what is listed too (and not any secret upgrades to the interior).

OP
OP
SteveS

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
My dealer assures me that the custom pack does not affect the interior (not just any dealer - the national Mustang expert Stuart from Hastings - highly recommended).

If you look across the prices of what is included in the Custom Pack it makes sense that it only includes what is listed too (and not any secret upgrades to the interior).
Thanks. I was fairly sure this would be the case. I could understand a reluctance to tell us what they're leaving off the car however I'd expect them to shout any good bits from the rooftops... :)

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Thanks. I was fairly sure this would be the case. I could understand a reluctance to tell us what they're leaving off the car however I'd expect them to shout any good bits from the rooftops... :)
Agree, but I think some of the forum members from other European countries seem certain that you get a better interior. I think the Euro press cars with the silver wheels/trim also seem to have the contrast stictching on the dash.

I'd get the custom pack myself if it was confirmed if you get the better interior. Could use the wheels as winter/summer tyres and see if there was something that could be done about the window chrome. I'd be p1ssed off though if I got stuck with chrome window frames and base trim though.

OP
OP
SteveS

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
The problem is we've had too darn long to consider our vehicles :)
I was perfectly happy with what I originally specified but as time passes I see more pictures of others' cars and it sets me thinking!
I think I'll probably go ahead with the custom pack however I imagine one of the first things I may do is see about having the chrome window surrounds "attended to".
I've seen pictures of the nickel wheels and they look good against the magnetic in most. If not then again they can be painted or replaced.

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
The problem is we've had too darn long to consider our vehicles :)
I was perfectly happy with what I originally specified but as time passes I see more pictures of others' cars and it sets me thinking!
I think I'll probably go ahead with the custom pack however I imagine one of the first things I may do is see about having the chrome window surrounds "attended to".
I've seen pictures of the nickel wheels and they look good against the magnetic in most. If not then again they can be painted or replaced.
I know - we could do with being told its all locked in and we can't change. One less thing to obsess over.

It'd be great if the chorme surrounds just 'clipped off'!
Sponsored