Sponsored

Twin Turbo

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi! Mostly just wondering what internals I'll need to upgrade in order to run the kit, I will most likely have professional help with install/tuning
Hello, It depends on what power you are looking for and what fuel you will be running. For the most part, the internals can stay stock and you just choose your power level. Another benefit of a twin kit such as this, is we can adjust the boost with a boost controller from inside the car if you decide to change levels at any time.

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
You really gonna convince me to drop 8 grand darnit lol
By the time your done try 10k or you didnt do it right... :crackup: You need to pick a tuner and then discuss your goals with them. Even with the base kit you'll still need to add injectors, free flowing exhaust, good tires and probably a bap. That's usually the bare minimum if you want good, reliable and usable power.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
How much horsepower are you planning to run? The standard sleeper kit will not require any engine modifications. Now if you start wanting 20psi then you will definitely need a few small things. Rods, pistons, sleeves, arp. You know small things
Sponsored