Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Max Wax

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Whilst i havent used this product about to try it after seeing it on special and ordering just now ( cannot miss a deal ) . Looking for anyones feedback on pros/cons on this product and will get back with a quick review once ive tried it . For Australian members this product is available at a heavily discounted $10 a bottle at Supercheapauto right now .

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/p...ybrid-solutions-pro-max-wax-414ml/612292.html

Cheers
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Used to use it on my 2016 Mustang along with the Flex wax (spray version). Nice product, just like any wax it doesn’t last super long. I topped with the Flex wax every couple months. Stripped everything off and reapplied every 12 months. It’s got some good hydrophobic properties to it, beads nicely and is pretty slick.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I use it and the spray version on my car and think it’s really good. I can’t speak to how long it lasts as my car rarely sees rain and is garaged when not in use these days. But it is really slick and I find the the Graphene doesn’t leave huge water beads after a rain that can leave spots when the car isn’t clean.

Water shears off of it really well. It’s funny because when I was a young buck Turtle Wax anything was shit but their new stuff is quite good.
Sponsored