Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
That'd be on the SAME octane before and after right? No funny stuff using 87 for the before and 93 for the after I'd hope?

Used your tuner on my old Pontiac G8 GXP ... liked it and if Ford doesn't step up soon I'm giving up on them and going Lund or Livernois.
That is with 93 in the car from day one.

We will not even tune a car engineered for 91 or better for only 87 octane.
Sponsored

XDsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Can you get the Lund tune without having the fans come on early? I don't want to replace the thermostat and I also don't want the fans running constantly. The tune for me would be more about getting better driveability (lose rev hang, better torque management, etc) than making the absolute maxmium power.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Can you get the Lund tune without having the fans come on early? I don't want to replace the thermostat and I also don't want the fans running constantly. The tune for me would be more about getting better driveability (lose rev hang, better torque management, etc) than making the absolute maxmium power.

If that's what you prefer we can definitely accommodate you. Simply mention that when you place your order and we'll handle the rest. Keep in mind though that the fans coming on early and a colder thermostat really don't affect power/tq but help with the efficiency and longevity of the engine.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
you can have fans tailored to your needs, shift points, shift firmness, etc

anything you want, we can get done with our lund tune

Johnb-5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2006 Volvo XC90 GT350
I have a 2016 mustang gt and I just added the cool air intake and a borla attack exhaust. I would like to tune my car now and not sure what tuner to get. I also have a 2008 ram 1500 I would like to tune with it as well.

Thanks All!

Mike
If you have questions or your having tuning issues what would be your preference, communicating solely by email or having the option to communicate by phone? Something to keep in mind when shopping for tuner.

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I have a 2016 mustang gt and I just added the cool air intake and a borla attack exhaust. I would like to tune my car now and not sure what tuner to get. I also have a 2008 ram 1500 I would like to tune with it as well.

Thanks All!

Mike
My vote is Livernois. If you want a tune for your Mustang and your Dodge truck then these guys have you covered on both fronts. One stop shop.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Cannot stress this enough. Ken Bjonnes at Palm Beach Dyno. He is as good as they come. After using multiple tuners over the years I must say he dialed in my Roush Charged GT quickly and NO driving issues. Smooth power!! :)

2-tone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt m6
Very happy with Lund on my e85 whipple setup. Car runs like stock until you get into boost. Ngauge is a great monitor and logging tool. I bought it through beefcake. Very happy with his service. Where else can I place and verify an order via text ?
Sponsored