Sponsored

Trunk and Glove Box Light Not Working

_Laz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, Tech
I was changing my trunk light with a Diode Dynamics LED and now the trunk light and glove box light are not working. They both worked before I inserted the LED. I put the original light back and still no go.

I probably just blew a fuse, but not sure exactly where this might be. It's not obvious in the owners manual. Searching online I found some internal fuses in the passenger side foot well, but not sure if this is the right place.

Anyone have any experience here that might help?

Thanks - _Laz
Sponsored

davidnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT
I was changing my trunk light with a Diode Dynamics LED and now the trunk light and glove box light are not working. They both worked before I inserted the LED. I put the original light back and still no go.

I probably just blew a fuse, but not sure exactly where this might be. It's not obvious in the owners manual. Searching online I found some internal fuses in the passenger side foot well, but not sure if this is the right place.

Anyone have any experience here that might help?

Thanks - _Laz
That is the right place (pass foot well) it is a 10a of 15a i think (red) on the first row on the bottom left ...its a mini fuse...i had to get one....the right is the same..you can swap and see if lights are working... the map light won't come on when u open the door if that fuse is bad..its on the same circuit as the glove box....changing the glove box bulb is a bitch...

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Davidnz is correct, I had the exact same issue. It's the fuse for the convenience lighting.

OP
OP

_Laz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, Tech
Thank you for the replies, I'll take a look at it later today.