enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Thanks man! I'm trying! Lol! Even if the weather turns crap again, I would just love to walk out into the garage just to see her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here! Just knowing its finally home and safe and being able to just go into the garage and look thats all I want at this point lol. And drive it like I stole it of course.
Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Check this out. The rail yard my car was at was not even 3 minutes from my work. I drove by every day trying to see it get on a truck. lol

It took like a week from when the train arrived at the final destination and delivery to dealer.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Thanks man! I'm trying! Lol! Even if the weather turns crap again, I would just love to walk out into the garage just to see her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here! Just knowing its finally home and safe and being able to just go into the garage and look thats all I want at this point lol. And drive it like I stole it of course.
Thats what I have done. I drove the car to my buddys shop 7 miles from the dealer for temporary storage at his shop then 3 miles home to my house when I got my garage cleaned out. I drove it 1500ft today to get picked up by my detailer in an enclosed trailer, but know when I walk out into my garage and seeing it there makes me happy knowing I own it 100% and its off the trains and trucks and safely home. Can't wait to get it out for the spring!

Rags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
seems like no rhyme or reason. Called Friday on the train and at dealer today. Only took a couple days to get on train from assembly line. My order was originally a dealer order. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
enzo101

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
If Ford would just let us have the option to pick the car up at the factory then we wouldn't have this problem....

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
seems like no rhyme or reason. Called Friday on the train and at dealer today. Only took a couple days to get on train from assembly line. My order was originally a dealer order. Maybe that has something to do with it?
Its luck of the draw. Mine was built on a Tuesday and on a train Friday. Arrived at the local rail yard a week later and took a weekend to go from rail yard (Friday to Monday morning) Rail yard is ~15 miles from dealer

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
I don't think there is any reason. It's just the time it takes to get on a truck that's going to your dealer.
Sponsored