• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Trade: Corsa Sport axleback for Corsa Touring axleback

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
I currently have the Corsa extreme catback (double x-pipe and sport axleback) and I have been getting in trouble for sound DB reading at the local track here (blew 101 DB limit is 100). I am looking to trade for the touring axleback (or if you got the sport catback then you have the touring mufflers). You can keep your exhaust tips and the clamps all I want to do is trade mufflers for mufflers. Mine are in good condition and only has about 3K miles on it. I am in colorado if you are local I have a shop that can facilitate in the swap.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darkhorse84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT with performance pack
Hi there! I have the Corsa sport catback system. I regret not getting extreme. I'm interested in the swapping of the mufflers but I'm in Southern California.

OP
OP

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Are you willing to ship? Or possible going to solo nationals in Lincoln?

OP
OP

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Lincoln NE for the SCCA SOLO nationals

Sponsored