mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Get a chance to weigh it?
Not yet. I will weigh the factory seats since they are sitting on the table. I will remove the Sparco assembly and get a weight when I install my mounts.

Camber plates and alignment are next. Ferodo DSUnos going in the calipers. Hoosier R7 315/325 will carry the sled.

I am getting custom mounts made to attach to the seat rail reinforcement on the chassis/seat plate...do not want to weld or drill into chassis. A local custom fabricator is making them for me.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Not yet. I will weigh the factory seats since they are sitting on the table. I will remove the Sparco assembly and get a weight when I install my mounts.

Camber plates and alignment are next. Ferodo DSUnos going in the calipers. Hoosier R7 315/325 will carry the sled.

I am getting custom mounts made to attach to the seat rail reinforcement on the chassis/seat plate...do not want to weld or drill into chassis. A local custom fabricator is making them for me.
Nice :thumbsup:

The masses are gonna ask all sorts of questions on specific above what you've already provided :lol:

Thanks for the pics and good luck!

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor

nice. I'll be curious to see the mounts, once fabricated, if you don't mind posting. I've got an awesome fab guy (he did my cage) and have been thinking of doing to same so I can swap to a fixed-back halo seat and run a 6pt.
IMG_5677.jpg

OP
OP
mmm635

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Nice :thumbsup:

The masses are gonna ask all sorts of questions on specific above what you've already provided :lol:

Thanks for the pics and good luck!
Thanks. As long as it remains civil with the critics...it's all good.

nice. I'll be curious to see the mounts, once fabricated, if you don't mind posting. I've got an awesome fab guy (he did my cage) and have been thinking of doing to same so I can swap to a fixed-back halo seat and run a 6pt.
Definitely. He was at my shop for 2 hours making measurements and drawings for the clearances of the belts and to make sure the belts are oriented in the proper position.

I told him he should make a package and sell it since there really is nothing out there. This eliminates shadetree welders from screwing up the car.

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
You've got my twin (shipping). I'll need seats/harness/bar as well. Please send me PNs if possible. [MENTION=16207]fuhrius[/MENTION] that bar is TCDesign right- if so sick!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mmm635

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
DSUNO race pads came in last night. Notice the FoMoCo logo on the backing plate. I am convinced the stock pads are Ferodo DS2500 or other variant. I believe the GT4 Mustang race car uses this pad as stock.

Pads were ordered from Essex.
IMG_5807.jpg
IMG_5809.jpg
IMG_5808.jpg
IMG_5810.jpg

OP
OP
mmm635

mmm635

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
You've got my twin (shipping). I'll need seats/harness/bar as well. Please send me PNs if possible. @fuhrius that bar is TCDesign right- if so sick!
you are correct, sir. not only a piece of art, but the guy's a gem too.

GT350Brakes.com

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
GT350 TP
You'll love that pad setup.

I have those pads in stock as well for anyone interested.

The stock pads are indeed made by Ferodo, they are called HP1000 which is similar to the DS2500.

http://www.gt350brakes.com/category/gt350
Free shipping plus use M6G for a forum discount.

Stuntman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
DSUNO race pads came in last night. Notice the FoMoCo logo on the backing plate. I am convinced the stock pads are Ferodo DS2500 or other variant. I believe the GT4 Mustang race car uses this pad as stock.

Pads were ordered from Essex.
IIRC the stock pads are Ferodo HP1000s -which are similar/slightly better than DS2500s.

I think the GT4 Mustang Uses Performance Friction 13's & 01 pads.
Sponsored