RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I have a thin ( a few mils) thick piece of poly that I put the track map decals and photo's of the car in front of the tracks sign on that if at a cruise night or show is in the trunk or standing up on rear seat.
My other tracked vehicle the track decals are on the rear deck panel cover that normally held speakers. Can be seen through the glass but you have to look through the glass to see it, you can't see it just driving behind/near it unless in a truck .
Sponsored

OP
OP
IanKar

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Still space available for Sep 2
I am sure I asked you this before but with old age I forget. I'm at Vancouver Island Motorsport on the 1st July. Since I have the front splitter (HP) I am concerned about the Ferry ramps damaging it. I did book from Tsawwassen to Victoria ports. Is this something I should be worried about?

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
No, you will be okay. On my way back from Area 27 we hit a very low tide and had no issues. The guys that guide the cars onto the ferry are well aware of chin spoilers. I hit the ramp and ferry deck at an angle as you would a parking lot. Just go slow. Do not take the Mill Bay Ferry ( you likely don't even know about it), it is steep and you cannot hit it an an angle. You don't need to take that ferry. It is a local thing that saves you a drive over the Malahat.

That track is short with a lot of corners, you will be busy. I sure liked Area 27, my favorite track so far.

I am 3 minutes away from the ferry on this side, if you want to swing by DM me for my contact info. Would be great to compare notes from Area 27.

Mjschneidy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 82 GT Track Car, 73 Stroppe Bronco
Loud and proud that it’s a track car here…. but I do lIke the small track map stickers for tracks you’ve driven.
IMG_1019.jpeg
Sponsored