Sponsored

To those with Carbon Fiber Parts

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
The only part on my car that indicates the car is dusty/dirty, is that black decklid on the S550's trunk. If it weren't for that piece, my car would look like it's just been washed, because of the CQuartz Finest coating.

Thinking about getting the CF decklid to remedy this, but have no experience with it personally.

So, Does CF hide the dust well?
Sponsored

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can't vouch for carbon fiber but I'm sure it hides dust pretty well!

I'd reccomend that you get your deck lid wrapped in clear film and then coat that in CQuartz UK that's what I did.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

I'd reccomend that you get your deck lid wrapped in clear film and then coat that in CQuartz UK that's what I did.
It's not as dirty looking and does hide it well. I have XPEL clear film on it and it makes it easy to clean. CQuartz UK will definitely help also.

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's not as dirty looking and does hide it well. I have XPEL clear film on it and it makes it easy to clean. CQuartz UK will definitely help also.
Also prevents scratching since it's just soft plastic and I had to replace 2 other deck lids before buying a 3rd and having it wrapped in xpel and coated. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford

I have a Mag. Grey, and if you look very close and at an angle, you can tell theres a very light coating of dust, but Mag. hides it very well. The decklid has a coating of CQF on it, but black in general just doesn't hide the dust well, so I don't believe putting on Xpel makes the difference.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
I just keep this in my trunk, does the trick in 3 seconds
Sponsored