Thought this was a Mustang forum?

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I agree that neither of those precludes being a man. However....

Anybody who drives an automatic AND puts their car away for the winter can't be a man.
Guess i'm not a man stan. No way i am gonna row thru gears in my clogged traffic with red lights every 200 feet or less and speed limits under 45mph. As for winter, FL has not had a winter since 2010.
Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
This is a Mustang forum?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
We talk about everything here. Mustangs, camaros, Supra, Subaru, my Honda Accord, why we love the mustangs, what would be our next car, etc ..... If you're into cars like myself and everyone else on here, all cars are topic. It's all love and appreciation and
sometimes dislike. Everyone is different.
We always need new topics to keep forums going whether it's other cars, food, memes, and so on.

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
I thought this forum was about the Mustang 6G wireless network. No wonder everyone is talking about cars and not cell phone coverage.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I agree that neither of those precludes being a man. However....

Anybody who drives an automatic AND puts their car away for the winter can't be a man.
I'm guilty of both so I'll put my man card through the shredder.......:)

Sponsored

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
We talk about everything here. Mustangs, camaros, Supra, Subaru, my Honda Accord, why we love the mustangs, what would be our next car, etc ..... If you're into cars like myself and everyone else on here, all cars are topic. It's all love and appreciation and
sometimes dislike. Everyone is different.
We always need new topics to keep forums going whether it's other cars, food, memes, and so on.
As described before... I love cars. I engage in conversations about cars ALOT. I love old cars, new cars, turbos lifted , lowered , forced induction you name it.
But why would I ever come to a Mustang forum to talk about Honda’s? :cwl:
I literally come to Mustang forum to avoid talking about Honda’s and Toyota’s. If I wanted to I would be in a JDM forum, or any social media platform like IG.
Now funny memes or cat pictures I’m all in
1609720503669.jpeg

And full disclaimer: I got No issues at all with Honda’s or Toyota’s. My old lady has a brand new RAV4 that is pretty awesome and the 1st vehicle I bought when I moved to out to Cali was an 85 Honda Accord I bought for $100. Mobbed it everywhere, sold it years later for $500.. not a bad investment if you ask me. :like:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
As described before... I love cars. I engage in conversations about cars ALOT. I love old cars, new cars, turbos lifted , lowered , forced induction you name it.
But why would I ever come to a Mustang forum to talk about Honda’s? :cwl:
I literally come to Mustang forum to avoid talking about Honda’s and Toyota’s. If I wanted to I would be in a JDM forum, or any social media platform like IG.
Now funny memes or cat pictures I’m all in
1609720503669.jpeg

And full disclaimer: I got No issues at all with Honda’s or Toyota’s. My old lady has a brand new RAV4 that is pretty awesome and the 1st vehicle I bought when I moved to out to Cali was an 85 Honda Accord I bought for $100. Mobbed it everywhere, sold it years later for $500.. not a bad investment if you ask me. :like:
Ok.... my Honda Accord is my commute car and saves me on gas so I'll talk about that from time to time.
I'll also talk about my beautiful mustang gt and the beautiful camaros which I'm considering buying this year too. But yeah post some memes and cat pics so I can like them.

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yes its in my garage on a tender now and of course I'm guilty of owning an auto too. :crazy:
Honestly I feel your pain. If I lived somewhere that got real winter I would be torn..
Although the more and more I think about it, maybe get that 2nd S550 winter beater? Snow tires, studded perhaps? Maybe a ski box? :dance:

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Converting gasoline into happiness is the most important work of all. OP was concerned about people discussing other manufacturers/vehicles. It turns out we spend just as much time talking about literally everything else.
This is just TOO excessive.. But, I don't have room for it anywhere else.
SBIB2763.JPG

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Ok.... my Honda Accord is my commute car and saves me on gas so I'll talk about that from time to time.
I'll also talk about my beautiful mustang gt and the beautiful camaros which I'm considering buying this year too. But yeah post some memes and cat pics so I can like them.
Respect for the commuter. I got an 2014 Fusion with 185k miles on it, I put all but 7 miles on it..
I would love to drive my Mustang to work every day, however driving into LA is not the issue it’s the people driving into LA that’s the issue.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Respect for the commuter. I got an 2014 Fusion with 185k miles on it, I put all but 7 miles on it..
I would love to drive my Mustang to work every day, however driving into LA is not the issue it’s the people driving into LA that’s the issue.
Yeah, traffic from DC to VA is more tolerable since covid hit. I do drive my mustang at times, especially on the weekends.
I've been to LA a couple of times and you're right about the traffic.