Sponsored

This guy insulted my wife and I over my car today

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
The hell with him. You have a great car. FORGETABOUT him.
That’ll be a $175 consultation fee plus a $145 treatment plan. I’d like to talk more about how your feelings affect your relationship. See you next week. :cwl:
Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
And even if we are a disgrace to society due to our mostly loud cars, so what? I am enjoying it. Don't let this one butt clown bother you. Not everyone likes our cars, and that is just fine. 🚗

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Social media. Bah! :)

1000004260.jpg

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Friend of a friend left a comment at 4am today on a 3 week old post. He seems to have an issue. 😂

IMG_4379.jpg
Wow. Maybe this person didn't grow up in America and doesn't understand what freedom includes. Keep doing what you want or like and leave those that don't agree where they belong. To make a point, most manufacturers are including some form of artificial sound on electric vehicles and Borla is/has developed a "muffler" sound for the Mustang E that sounds great! Keep enjoying your car and modifying it your way. Be blessed and have a great day.

Ben James

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2018 S550 Mustang GT
Ermmmm… on another note;

To elude to maybe a taboo topic, after I upgraded the exhaust on my Stang a certain unintended side affect was that it tended to make ‘happy vibes’ for a particular gender of people.

I’ve since installed a huge sound system in the car which has resulted in a particular person frequently wanting to listen to her favorite music, often taking the stang for long drives…

this has led me to the conclusion that not only can it ‘bring the ladies’ but it can also give them ‘feel good vibes’. Just be wary that your Mustang may start off as ‘your mistress’ but may well end up giving some unintended competition 🫤.

I mean, has anyone else noticed that their wife may seem overly enthusiastic and happy after going for a drive?… a little… too.. happy? I’d say that it would take a fair amount of self esteem not to find it a little threatening to the masculinity somewhat…

I doubt any Tesla driver could say that, and although a lady may not be considered ‘hot’ to begin with, she may very well need some ‘cooling off’ after a drive in a modded stang 🥰

IMG_6306.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would have just gave him a laughing emoji or crying emoji.

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Friend of a friend left a comment at 4am today on a 3 week old post. He seems to have an issue. 😂

IMG_4379.jpg
Seems like a fulfilled and thriving human focused on his goals and purpose in life.