Sponsored

ThinkFord Guildford Mustangs

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
I was getting my MX-5 serviced in Guildford today and when speaking with the sales guy, he mentioned that ThinkFord had just taken delivery of some new Mustangs so thought I'd go take a look.

I saw that someone had already taken a few pictures here:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=953632&postcount=755

So I thought I'd share my photos as well. I didn't want the pictures to get lost in one of the other threads so thought I'd make a separate one. Anyway, here they are:

I never thought I'd see a dealership with more Mustangs than Fiestas on the forecourt! The ruby red with the black roof was everyone's favourite it seemed, including mine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
It's unbelievably sad that so many new Mustangs are still waiting to be collected at Think Ford Guildford while my Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Fastback Black is not even there but it may be because my Mustang was the FIRST customer delivery at Think Ford and right now it is parked on my driveway !!!
IMG_20151202_121952 (Medium).jpg

OP
OP
Helios1234

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what the guys there said, most people are waiting till next month so they can get them registered as 2016 cars. I wouldn't have been able to wait personally!

Where are you based btw? Your car looks awesome so here's hoping I see it on the road.

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
From what the guys there said, most people are waiting till next month so they can get them registered as 2016 cars. I wouldn't have been able to wait personally!

Where are you based btw? Your car looks awesome so here's hoping I see it on the road.
2016 registration plate starts on 1st March, not Jan. Many may be hanging back till then?.
Don't think I could if my car was at dealer. :D

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Like to see a race red with black roof and black wheels, that's what i intend to order. But they need to get rid of the stupid rear GT badges and have it like they have in the US. Amazing how a car can be ruined by such a small detail.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Helios1234

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 registration plate starts on 1st March, not Jan. Many may be hanging back till then?.
Don't think I could if my car was at dealer. :D
I guess they just want to have them registered in 2016 even if they are on 65 plates. It might help when it comes to reselling as the guys at Ford seemed to suggest.

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Like to see a race red with black roof and black wheels, that's what i intend to order. But they need to get rid of the stupid rear GT badges and have it like they have in the US. Amazing how a car can be ruined by such a small detail.
The decklid panel including the badge can be easily changed. It's something that I am going to do soon after getting the car.

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
I have already got a US spec deck lid panel ready for when my car arrives. I went for the the pony badge one $69.99 from Newtakeoff.com. I also have the upper & lower GT grille from them too $159.99. Hopefully my Ecoboost convertible will be here before the ETA of June 2016. Only trouble with ordering bits form US is cost of postage: $153 but all arrived in under a week!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
The decklid panel including the badge can be easily changed. It's something that I am going to do soon after getting the car.
Thanks, look forward to seeing the photos when done! Im worried I'd damage the car in some way

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Thanks, look forward to seeing the photos when done! Im worried I'd damage the car in some way
It's an easy swap. I have a Ford Racing plain decklid and Pony Pack tribar badge ready for mine.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I couldn't make my mind up whether I wanted an American style GT badge or a pony badged rear deck lid, so I got my friend in America to send me both over...

I'll fit the one I prefer and sell the other:headbonk:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Already done. Just haven't got a car to put it on!
My badge is different however....
Can you PM me a link to where you got that from?
Sponsored