Sponsored

The First Step to Better Handling in Your Mustang - Steeda Swaybars!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
A sway bar is one of the best first suspension mods you can do for your Mustang. We say that because whether or not your Mustang is lowered or on stock springs, a sway bar can greatly enhance the driving characteristics of your vehicle. With the adjustability in the Steeda Rear Sway Bars, you can tune the suspension towards a more neutral feeling.

You can check out our selection of Swaybars here - https://www.steeda.com/2024-mustang-suspension
Sponsored

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
Hey TJ, I have minimum drop springs, non adjustable pro-actions, IRS brace, IRS alignment, 2 point g trac and strut tower brace. Which rear sway bar would work well with that combo? This is my daily that hits the drag strip about 4-6 times a year and usually 1 scca track night a year.

JBG0137

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1965 Mustang Fastback, 2019 GT350r
I have all the Steeda suspension parts installed including front and rear sway bars, the duel rate magnaride springs, in the rear installed the spherical lower arm bushing, differential , subframe support bushings, vertical links, subframe support braces. Check out how smooth the Hotrod runs at Willow Springs Raceway big track. Took a few sessions to make the correct sway bar settings, now I need a big Steeda decal for the quarter panel!!

you tube video at Willow springs Raceway

GrayMater22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium
I have all the Steeda suspension parts installed including front and rear sway bars, the duel rate magnaride springs, in the rear installed the spherical lower arm bushing, differential , subframe support bushings, vertical links, subframe support braces. Check out how smooth the Hotrod runs at Willow Springs Raceway big track. Took a few sessions to make the correct sway bar settings, now I need a big Steeda decal for the quarter panel!!

Nice, I would love to run Willow. I did Sebring (rough track) last year in my SS 1LE, and me and this guy in this heavily modded stang were just back and forth all day, after talking to him, he was a turbo car with full blown Koni coilovers. He had some serious money in that car, but that is what convinced me to return to the blue oval, more balanced all purpose machine, the suspensions just need heavy tweaking.

Keeffa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
keith
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang 2018 gt

I've got all the Steeda stop the hop kit plus a lot of other bits from Steeda. I also just needed a Steeda decal to finish it off but I'm in Australia and we can't get a decal here. I did try to order from Steeda but the cost of the decals and posting, wasn't worth it.
I don't know I would've thought they would like some free advertising on our cars.

COBRAFREAK1996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
So I just did the basic stop the hop kit, front and rear sway bars, magnaride springs, and adjustable endlinks. What do you guys run for stiffness (where the endlinks are located in the bars)? I'm headed to VIR next month and the car will see multiple track days.
Sponsored