Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
2016 GT350 VS Roush Stage 3 RS3 - Only $7500 ADM on 2016

If you're from the area you might like this offer, $7500 ADM and $15000-R ADM on their 2016 models, phoned and spoke. Comparison was a little poorly prepared but still ok imo. they're in Indiana

Good guys, its John Trish in the video 317-885-8147

http://www.rayskillmanford.com/

[ame]
Sponsored

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just pay it. After all life is short, live a little, you only live once. Wouldn't you rather just work and bill out your time making up the difference from sticker, rather than grind it out over the phone calling all the dealers in world? Think of your poor kids and all time you'd waste by calling all those dealers instead of spending time with little Suzie and Johnny...:thumbsup:
Your inability to give this up is sad and pathetic.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
^^^^^ Randy..just because this is a ADM thread does not mean the moderator will not kick you off for a while for "disturbing the peace". Play nice:paddle:

stang99svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350 Tech
Yes I find it interesting (not in a good way) how much we (collaborative whole) the forums were complaining about 5K adm; now that the vehicles are making it to the show rooms and all the media has made indicated how great the vehicle is those ADM's are now in the 10-15 for non R models. i guess we should have got our deposits down with a 5K ADM before they made their way to the dealerships.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
It doesn't surprise me at all that buyers started pushing prices up once all the positive reviews started rolling in. It's going to take something pretty extraordinary like a lighter, faster, more comfortable and cheaper Z/28 to knock the GT 350/R off its lofty ADM pedestal anytime soon.

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
Why Maybe Some of You Can't Get One.

Ok, so I went on a tour today and saw 3 different GT350. The second dealer I went to had a TY w/Tech and a OW Blue OTT w/ tech. He had told me that they have already sold 3 other GT350's and that he had two more coming. As nice as I could I told the guy that this sounds impossible and that some dealers are struggling to get one. I figured that the guy was just trying to give me some BS in order for me to buy the car. ($35KADM) After about 10mins of talking with the guy he tell that the reason they have so many coming is that the dealership is buying them from other dealerships and having them transported and reselling them. He continues to tell me that the two they currently have were bought for $15K over. One from Lamoille Valley Ford in Hardwick, VT and the other from Hawk Ford in Oak Lawn, IL. Its amazing to me that not only is this dealer selling for crazy amount of $$ but that these cars are being taken away from smaller dealers which could possibly be sold to one of you guys. I wonder how many of you were told by your local dealer that they had an allocation and then later told they didn't. Im wondering if those cars are being shipped to this dealer or other dealers in California. The craziest part is that in a serious voice he told that the owner only cares about being the #1 selling GT350 dealer and that if I offer $10K the owner would take it, while losing $5K. Sounds highly unlikely I know but...

Last note, the sales guy was super nice and he even turn the car on and gave it a few reps in both exhaust modes. I nearly lost it. That exhaust is freaking amazing!!! On the plus side I have seen almost ever color expect RR and Magnetic in person and I think I have made up my mind on OW with Blue OTT stripes w/ Track Pack.

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
Bet I know what dealer you were at. They are selling them like hot cakes!

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
Wasn't Galpin...

Xonicwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 #364
Oh, I know it wasn't Galpin. Maybe the one in Buena Park? ;)

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Oh, I know it wasn't Galpin. Maybe the one in Buena Park? ;)
Ken Grody is a fucking joke. They have horrible practices and have no issue lying to your face about multiple things. I will never buy a car from them again. Glad I got my Mustang from McCoy Mills.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The ADMs would have spiked upwards in the first few months regardless of the press because supply is limited, they have a unit available right darn now and there's no disadvantage to starting high for a while and seeing if it moves. Particularly if it's another few months before they get another one in.

Let that stock build up for a while and they'll start becoming much for flexible on sales price even if their stickers on the cars are optimistic.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Dealers have the right to sell the cars for whatever they want, but dealers buying cars from other dealers and then doubling the markup is just straight up market manipulation.

screamin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT White/Gray (sold)
Dealers have the right to sell the cars for whatever they want, but dealers buying cars from other dealers and then doubling the markup is just straight up market manipulation.
When I was calling around to find a GT350 several dealers mentioned they could sell their allocation to another dealer for 8-10K over. I wouldn't be surprised if this is happening quiet a bit. Luckily the dealer I ordered mine from wanted to see the car go to someone locally who would enjoy it (for a very small markup I was ok with).

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
My dealer had four offers from dealers for the car that I ordered and rejected because it was damaged; the highest was $20K over. To his credit, the dealer fixed the car (with Ford's money) and sold it locally.
Sponsored