The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

526AmF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, Tech pkg, White stripes
5 GT350's sitting on the floor at the link below, two orange, one magnetic, one blue and one black, think 2 are track pack and the other are tech, or the other way around.

20K ADM - because they paid that to get them, they have a long list of folks for their true allocations which are a better price I think.

I would love to have one but 20K ADM is too rich for my blood.

http://www.autonationford-littleton.com/
Those balloons get expensive don't they???
Sponsored

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Just found one for $100K in Cleveland. What a deal! This car is dead to me at this point. ZL1 looking better and better. 640HP and Magna ride. Auto if I want.

If you read this Ford, you are losing customers with your ridiculous manipulation of the dealers and the buyers with this so called "limited production" crap.
2016 GT350 Stupidity.JPG

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree with the last post. Where's proof of all these supposed sales of the GT350 at MSRP? How many are there?

Name one dealer in the whole USA that has a fleet of GT350's sitting unsold in their lots at MSRP? End of story.

What I think it's clear is there are just as many buyers paying over MSRP for the GT350 as there are buyers who can't or won't pay a premium, and therefore, will miss out.
There is no missing out here. One thing I will never regret is not paying ADM. 2014 GT500's sitting on the lot all over the place for 50K ish when just last year they were asking 10K above.

Patience is a virtue.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Just found one for $100K in Cleveland. What a deal! This car is dead to me at this point. ZL1 looking better and better. 640HP and Magna ride. Auto if I want.

If you read this Ford, you are losing customers with your ridiculous manipulation of the dealers and the buyers with this so called "limited production" crap.
I have also been eyeing the ZL1, nice car indeed

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Are they really losing customers if they sell every car they can or care to produce?

The ZL1 is interesting from a value standpoint but it's missing that special sauce..just doesn't do anything for me.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Just curious - what makes you ZL1 guys think it won't have an ADM?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Just curious - what makes you ZL1 guys think it won't have an ADM?
Its not limited edition, no allocation BS, much less hype, a motor you can already get in a used vette Z06. There might be some small ADMs for the gotta have it now, ultra low chassis wanting types, but I think Chevy will make sure there is ample supply to meet the demand.

Yetitime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pak
Not sure if my numbers are 100% accurate but I show 351 still for sale on the internet through dealers either on the lot or dealer ordered.

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are they really losing customers if they sell every car they can or care to produce?

The ZL1 is interesting from a value standpoint but it's missing that special sauce..just doesn't do anything for me.
YES! I will take my business in its entirety elsewhere. My Shop trucks, my wife's ride, my kids' rides. I have bought 5 Fords over the last 7 years. They can suck it.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
YES! I will take my business in its entirety elsewhere. My Shop trucks, my wife's ride, my kids' rides. I have bought 5 Fords over the last 7 years. They can suck it.
Very sorry to hear after buying 5 Ford vehicles over the last 7 years that no one is working with you.

Did you buy all 5 vehicles from the same dealership and if so it is hard for me to imagine how they cannot work out a reason price for you on one of these GT350 cars.

I personally have purchased a lot of new vehicles (too many to mention) from Ford over many years with pretty much all of them being high performance cars except for my wife's vehicles and my one main dealership cannot do enough for me and suggest that your dealership would do the same for you.

I understand your frustration and would hope that you would stay with the Blue Oval brand especially since you and I both know that these new GT350's are a much better car than the Camaro even with all of their improvements.

The GT350R did not win the 2016 R&T Performance Car of the Year by accident with the Camaro's no where in sight.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!

:ford:

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Found two Rs, both dealers wanted $40,000 ADM for them. Seems to be the trend, that's 3 now. Nothing like making a 67k car into a 107k car.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It's strange. I live one state away and have located not one but two deals at msrp. As recent as 3/4/16. It wouldn't surprise me to see gm dealers do the same adm with the zl1 etc. They did with the z06 atleast around here.. now the opposite is happening.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Its not limited edition, no allocation BS, much less hype, a motor you can already get in a used vette Z06. There might be some small ADMs for the gotta have it now, ultra low chassis wanting types, but I think Chevy will make sure there is ample supply to meet the demand.
Well, they made 1200 zl1's in 2015 and iirc 2600 1le's.. that's pretty limited.. then again if nobody wants something why build it?

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Ironically this popped up just a bit ago. Local dealer and salesman. Could possibly be in the running for douche bag of the year.
Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-35-22.jpg
Sponsored