JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Ford Performance has just released their re-designed CJ Manifold for the 2011+ Mustang GT's! Made from lightweight composite material, Improved lid stiffness, Tuned Runners, and tested to 20+ PSI, this is the Ultimate CJ Manifold, whether your All Out N/A or Big Boost!
Of course, we offer both standard as well as ported from our boys @1320junkie !
Developed and based on the naturally aspirated Cobra Jet Race Car, this intake manifold is one of the most popular modifications to 5.0L Coyote-equipped racers and enthusiasts.

1. Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission and 2012-2013 Mustang BOSS 302
  2. Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
  3. Significant power increase over M-9424-M50BR Ford Performance BOSS 302 intake manifold, with no loss of torque
  4. Made from lightweight composite material
  5. Improved lid stiffness
  6. Runners are tuned for 7750 RPM peak power
  7. Designed and tested to 20+ PSI
  8. Intake gaskets included
  9. Compatible with production Mustang GT 5.0L fuel rail

Notes:

1. Requires Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65, M-9926-MSVT,or M-9926-SCJ Throttle Body
  2. Requires Ford Performance M-9444-M50B Installation Kit for installation on Mustang GT 5.0L (inlet hose included in installation kit is not used
  3. Requires Ford Performance M-9603-M50CJ Cobra Jet Cold Air Kit or equivalent to mate to oval throttle body
  4. Cobra Jet inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up found on automatic transmission-equipped Mustang GT
  5. Intake manifold is not compatible with original equipment or Ford Performance strut tower braces
  6. Nitrous oxide not recommended for use with this intake manifold
  7. Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!.

_nc_ohc=qGdcDe7wE4UAX9wNrQP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
So I have a question...
  1. Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
Does this thing fit under the OEM hood? What are the HP gains? I've read that the 18+ intake setup is pretty good...

TheShit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Manual
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same questions.

What are the gains if any over the previous CJ Manifold?
And if this doesn't fit under the OEM hood on 2015+ manual transmission... how much lower does the motor need to go? is a 3/4 inch drop enough?

I really want to buy it, but I want more info.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
So I have a question...
  1. Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
Does this thing fit under the OEM hood? What are the HP gains? I've read that the 18+ intake setup is pretty good...
Yes; from what we've been told, 15-22 cars will need to cut their stock hood to allow for clearance or can run something like this:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/b...unt-brackets-2011-2017-s197-ford-mustang.html

There are no results to be posted yet regarding gains. This manifold is rated for boost, though, which is a huge plus for many.
I have the same questions.

What are the gains if any over the previous CJ Manifold?
And if this doesn't fit under the OEM hood on 2015+ manual transmission... how much lower does the motor need to go? is a 3/4 inch drop enough?

I really want to buy it, but I want more info.
There's just not adequate information out at this point. I would imagine drivability is improved as it utilizes a twin blade setup vs a mono (although yes, many used a twin blade with the previous) and there are adequate gains over the '18 manifold as Ford Performance states "Significant power increase over M-9424-M50BR Ford Performance BOSS 302 intake manifold, with no loss of torque" and the '18 manifold is right there with the boss in most tests.

We'll be updating everyone once there is more information on the CJ manifold.

OP
OP
JakeLethal

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Ford Performance has just released their re-designed CJ Manifold for the 2011+ Mustang GT's! Made from lightweight composite material, Improved lid stiffness, Tuned Runners, and tested to 20+ PSI, this is the Ultimate CJ Manifold, whether your All Out N/A or Big Boost!
Developed and based on the naturally aspirated Cobra Jet Race Car, this intake manifold is one of the most popular modifications to 5.0L Coyote-equipped racers and enthusiasts.

1. Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission and 2012-2013 Mustang BOSS 302
  2. Fits 2015-2022 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
  3. Significant power increase over M-9424-M50BR Ford Performance BOSS 302 intake manifold, with no loss of torque

Notes:

1. Requires Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65, M-9926-MSVT,or M-9926-SCJ Throttle Body
  2. Requires Ford Performance M-9444-M50B Installation Kit for installation on Mustang GT 5.0L (inlet hose included in installation kit is not used
  3. Requires Ford Performance M-9603-M50CJ Cobra Jet Cold Air Kit or equivalent to mate to oval throttle body
  4. Cobra Jet inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up found on automatic transmission-equipped Mustang GT
  5. Intake manifold is not compatible with original equipment or Ford Performance strut tower braces
  7. Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!.

The Eagle has landed! First to have them and ready to ship right now!!

Non-ported offered, but Our Friends over at 1320 Junkie Performance now offer full porting services as well!

1320 Junkie Performance Hand Ported Cobra Jet Intake Manifold 5.0L Coyote
Non Ported: Ford Performance Cobra Jet Intake Manifold 5.0L Coyote

cjinstock4.jpg

cj_watermarked3.jpg

cj_watermarked2.jpg

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
The Eagle has landed! First to have them and ready to ship right now!!

Non-ported offered, but Our Friends over at 1320 Junkie Performance now offer full porting services as well!

1320 Junkie Performance Hand Ported Cobra Jet Intake Manifold 5.0L Coyote
Non Ported: Ford Performance Cobra Jet Intake Manifold 5.0L Coyote

cjinstock4.jpg

cj_watermarked3.jpg

cj_watermarked2.jpg
Any ideas when you will be able to do a dyno comparison? No info has been released if these manifolds actually make more power than the previous.

OP
OP
JakeLethal

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Any ideas when you will be able to do a dyno comparison? No info has been released if these manifolds actually make more power than the previous.
Honestly, great question haha. I do not, as of now. Truthfully, if I had an educated guess it will be comparable to the previous generation, but due to the new runner design and how the airflow is pushed through, there may be more power gained on the top end.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Honestly, great question haha. I do not, as of now. Truthfully, if I had an educated guess it will be comparable to the previous generation, but due to the new runner design and how the airflow is pushed through, there may be more power gained on the top end.
You should test the new one against the old one, then port it and test it, then get the mono blade conversion and test it. That would be sick.

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Canā€™t wait! Got a ported 1 coming from 1320JunkiešŸ¤˜

OP
OP
JakeLethal

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
You should test the new one against the old one, then port it and test it, then get the mono blade conversion and test it. That would be sick.
I'm sure we'll see the content as soon as customers start getting their orders, no doubt.

Sponsored

NHMustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
stephen
Vehicle(s)
1965 GT350, 2017 GT350R, 2022 Toyota Sienna

Notes:

Will it fit a GT350R like the last one would?
Sponsored