Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Hey guys.
I'm here to present my baby. After waiting what it felt like an eternity, it finally came. And even after it came, I had problems with it. I found it scratched and the intercooler dented.
After some sleepless nights, they replaced the intercooler(in case the show cars that toured Europe have a dented IC, that's mine because I doubt they had a new one stocked) and removed the scratch.
And one more rant and we move to the car. The car is Euro 6, so normally I didn't pay Environment Tax. That was until 1 September!!! The car arrived on the 9th... Because Ford was late 2 months, now I have to pay the gov 600 Euros... WHY? If I registered the car on the 31st August, the car didn't pollute? From 1st Sept it started to have gas and ruin nature? I hate politics and the retards that enforce these taxes. And it's not about the money, it's about the idea of throwing 600 E for nothing.. Rather give it to a homeless.
Anyway, on with the car.
Only one word: LOVE
I like all colors, but In my opinion, other color than Black is eye catching. I'm in for a sleeper, for a monster that people look at and say "what the hell is that?" and when I pass by they do :eyebulge:
Not saying the other Stangs are not :eyebulge::hail:, but I love Black. Don't love the dirt on it -.-
Even if this is a sport's car, you'd expect a suit guy to come out of it, that's how stylish it is. Yet I wear Tshirts and shorts so... tough luck :))
My plans for the car are big, but this year I'll do the brakes, exhaust and maybe tune if it comes(I'll use Revo UK).
The car turns heads like no other. Here in this small town, there are a few people that have $$$$, like HUGE $$$$. A 19 yo kid has a S63 coupe. 250k easy... If you'd take 1000 people and tell them to pick a car, they'd go for the Stang. Everyone has seen a Merc, but even the S63 kid never saw a Stang(he followed me car while driving :p )
Next year I want to buy coilovers, front splitter and maybe the GT350R wing.
Until now, I managed to paint the calipers and next week the exhaust is scheduled.
I'll update this thread when I do other stuff.
I have a dash cam that I will install soon.
I also took out the clutch spring. The car drives amazing and ONLY in Sport+ mode. The throttle response is the best, on normal it feels slouchy. Never driven in Circuit mode, I'm afraid to switch off the ESP.

Here's some photos.

At a local Auto Moto show. The Ford people we're crazy when I rolled with it there. They were like "come in come in!!!!"

Spring dimensions.

My boss' car and mine. He can still kick my ass in a line, but I'll get him some day.

Calipers painted.

In the end I'd like to thank you guys for all the support and for being there in these 6 months of waiting. I hope next year we'll get at a meeting again and we pop back a couple of cold ones.
Have a nice day and enjoy your cars, they are AMAZING!

New update: 3 inch turbo back exhaust

Sponsored

Last edited:

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
congrats Stefan, looks nice, most of all, enjoy it!

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Beautiful colour, black. Happy washing ;)

OP
OP
Lsstefan

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
At last!! Congratulation Stefan! Looks beautiful in black :love:

OP
OP
Lsstefan

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Thanks for the kind words.
I picked up a friend's mom from the airport yday night. It was raining like Noah all over again.
There was a piece of paper/cardboard on the floor in the back from the gas station, you know promotions and stuff.
Needless to say water+cardboard+overnight means I have a white stain on the feet area.... i'll try to take it out with some cleaners...

In other news, I'm at the exhaust shop now, waiting to get served. Guy said 2-3 days, but I don't have 3 days so he better make it in 2. Can't wait to hear it.
He'll also add some sort of deleter for the o2 sensor so I don't get CEL until I remap it.
2 days should pass fast.... right? RIGHT???

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Congratulations Stefan :thumbsup:

Do yourselve a favor and have it detailed and coated. I tried to wash the car 4 times so far and can't get it free of spots and watermarks. So I will have it done properly now as it's the most difficult color.

Enjoy the ride!

OP
OP
Lsstefan

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Congratulations Stefan :thumbsup:

Do yourselve a favor and have it detailed and coated. I tried to wash the car 4 times so far and can't get it free of spots and watermarks. So I will have it done properly now as it's the most difficult color.

Enjoy the ride!
What do you mean coated? Wax or with protective layer against scratches and stuff?

As a side note, got the new exhaust on. Sounds uber :)
Next mod will be winter tires.................................................. Sad sad day... I kid, probably a trunk closer or smth.

As a side note to the side note. I saw a wobbly plastic above the intercooler and it covers part of it. I don't remember it being there when I first saw the car. I can put my hand in the lower grille and push it up, and IT MOVES! What the hell is that? I bet those morons at the dealership ruined it when they changed my intercooler. They tighten the bumper too much on a side and now this??? I'll take some pictures soon.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
What do you mean coated? Wax or with protective layer against scratches and stuff?

As a side note, got the new exhaust on. Sounds uber :)
Next mod will be winter tires.................................................. Sad sad day... I kid, probably a trunk closer or smth.

As a side note to the side note. I saw a wobbly plastic above the intercooler and it covers part of it. I don't remember it being there when I first saw the car. I can put my hand in the lower grille and push it up, and IT MOVES! What the hell is that? I bet those morons at the dealership ruined it when they changed my intercooler. They tighten the bumper too much on a side and now this??? I'll take some pictures soon.
Both, wash, detail and coating with c-quartz or similar.

[ame]

OP
OP
Lsstefan

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost

I replaced the interior bulbs. Only map lights for now, I'll do glove compartment next. Also the trunk.
Careful when you buy bulbs for interior, the hole is VERY small. A typical all SMD all around, like 5 9 etc will barely fit, IF it fits. I bought a CANBUS 4 SMD on one side, as the light goes right into the car this way. I did insert non CANBUS leds ans they worked so. In the trunk you can fit any size of bulb, it has room.
The sidemarker place is also small, a 5 SMD yellow bulb went in very hard.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Foarte misto! Ar trebui sa iau niste ziile libere, sa vin inapoi in tara pentru o vacanta.

Vad ca si esti linga bucuresti...
Sponsored