The big Intercooler thread.

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Looking for the ATM fmic. Can't find a purchase site... Anyone buy one lately?
Thanks.
Sponsored

Cmw458

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow black ford mustang ecoboost premium PP
Can anyone tell me their experiences with the MAP intercooler utilizing the stock piping? Overall impressions would be helpful. My car is a DD and I'm having this installed Wednesday to go along with the MAP intake.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Anyone know if the Level's Intercooler is on back order? I'm ready to order it and want to make sure when I place the order I'm not going to be waiting for a long time. I sent them an email yesterday and have not gotten a response as of yet.

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Just ordered my Level's Performance Street IC. Very excited to get it and feel the difference in power! Not to mention lower the charge temps to keep things safer.

Ylow281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT/2018 Mustang GT
To anyone who has installed the Levels. I just got mine and there are no instructions. I know you have to remove the AGS but do you need to trim any plastic and can you reuse the front frame support bar? thanks

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
To anyone who has installed the Levels. I just got mine and there are no instructions. I know you have to remove the AGS but do you need to trim any plastic and can you reuse the front frame support bar? thanks
I pulled my plastic out so I didn't have to trim anything, and yes, you reuse the bumper reinforcement bar.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
So on March 14 I ordered my Mishimoto black IC unit and piping through a aftermarket company I will not name. Did not receive any notification of shipment so I contacted the company a couple of weeks ago and was told the IC would be shipped in a week-which should have been last week. Called again yesterday as I received no notification of shipment and was told that it will now ship in May. Crazy that I had to contact them to find out about the delays. Cancelled my order; called CJ Pony to order at about 4:30 p.m. today and the unit is being shipped out tonight!

In my experience C.J. Pony has been the absolute best in customer service. Plus the installation videos are quite helpful.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So on March 14 I ordered my Mishimoto black IC unit and piping through a aftermarket company I will not name. Did not receive any notification of shipment so I contacted the company a couple of weeks ago and was told the IC would be shipped in a week-which should have been last week. Called again yesterday as I received no notification of shipment and was told that it will now ship in May. Crazy that I had to contact them to find out about the delays. Cancelled my order; called CJ Pony to order at about 4:30 p.m. today and the unit is being shipped out tonight!

In my experience C.J. Pony has been the absolute best in customer service. Plus the installation videos are quite helpful.
Why won't you name the aftermarket company? Wouldn't you want the same warning about a vendor?
Sponsored