Sponsored

The Armory

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Beautiful! I so regret not buying a Colt DA before they got so expensive used.

you can always try to find a colt trooper, theyre the cheaper brother of the python, just not as pretty (imo)

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Just picked up this Sig P226 SAO Legion. Now I'm waiting for my Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Compact Carry to come in.
1462925737.sig.jpg

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
It's a pretty shit pic because fuck this outdated cellphone. But this is my home defense and hedge against the zombie apocalypse lol. Mossberg Tactical MMR. Was $600 on a memorial day sale. I thought I saw Mossberg say it MSRPs for $1,000 but I'm pretty sure if I go into that store today they don't have it priced too much higher than the $600 I paid anyways.

I wouldn't mind rounding out the collection with a shotty, I miss shooting skeet and I haven't even found a decent skeet range up here in my neck of the woods. I know of a trap range which is fun too, but I miss my skeet. I'm sure if I looked harder I'd find something. Get my shotty, and find a decent handgun I'd like for my CC, and I'll be content to let the collection be for a while.
1463094534.ar15.jpg

Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
The Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G compact carry came in today. What a great gun with the optional action work.
1463510506.wc.jpg

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
my 1976 python

VWnx57y.jpg

sorry for the shitty phone quality pic, dslr is dead.
Also a '76 Python....

A few others

One I built for Dad from a "parts" gun he had.

One I put together from a CMP woodless Dane.

That's all for now. Not showing you everything on our first date. :D

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
After selling multiple weapons to buy car parts for this car, including my carry weapon, I was down to just my trusty S&W Pro Series 1911. Which as just kept in my floor safe in the house. I got my car to a comfortable place, mod wise, for little while and decided to get a new carry weapon, finally. I picked up a S&W Performance Center M&P .40sw. I had my eye on one ever since they came out. Then the Performance Center release really got me wanting one even more. Ironically though I find myself primarily at work and home and not carrying that much, since I can't carry at my job (service advisor). So my carry weapon basically stays in my car most of the time. I was going to look into a in car holster rig, but I decided this works pretty well since I use paddle holsters anyway and they slide right on the seat pocket and no one is ever in my back seat. If needed I can reach behind the seat fairly quick and easy. Side note, any one carry in these cars with the standard seats? Its damn near impossible with side carry,s o uncomfortable. I imagine its even worse with Recaros...
1463536437.IMG_20160517_204803-1280x960.jpg

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
1911 Fetish

A man after my heart! I have something like 6 or 7 myself. 2 original USGI Colts, XSE in stainless, Colt GCNM in bright stainless, Colt Custom shop Afghanistan Tour gun my son bought for me that matches his, custom Officers Lightweight and a baby .380 Govt. model I'm about to give away to a very special friend this weekend.
Oh, and the Caspian/Colt I built in the above thread that now is wearing Ivory grips. I still want one of the blue reproduction Colt 1911's no longer made.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
After selling multiple weapons to buy car parts for this car, including my carry weapon, I was down to just my trusty S&W Pro Series 1911. Which as just kept in my floor safe in the house. I got my car to a comfortable place, mod wise, for little while and decided to get a new carry weapon, finally. I picked up a S&W Performance Center M&P .40sw. I had my eye on one ever since they came out. Then the Performance Center release really got me wanting one even more. Ironically though I find myself primarily at work and home and not carrying that much, since I can't carry at my job (service advisor). So my carry weapon basically stays in my car most of the time. I was going to look into a in car holster rig, but I decided this works pretty well since I use paddle holsters anyway and they slide right on the seat pocket and no one is ever in my back seat. If needed I can reach behind the seat fairly quick and easy. Side note, any one carry in these cars with the standard seats? Its damn near impossible with side carry,s o uncomfortable. I imagine its even worse with Recaros...
38 airweight is great to carry in this car... glock 19 is okay, but you have to adjust it.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP

MrBoogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
1911 Fetish

Now that's a picture! I'm a big DW fan. The Valor is one of my favorite stock 1911's. Their new Bruin is next on my list. I'm a bit of a 10mm fanatic. I'd planned on having a long slide Fusion built in 10mm, but the Bruin is a no-brainer now.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
got a colt combat rail gun today

edit-round2-landeen_colt_gunsite-2764-edit2-1000.jpg

*not my pic.

Originally went in for a springfield range officer operator .45 but ended up with this instead....might go back for the operator tomorrow lol.
Sponsored