Sponsored

Thank you Steeda!

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Especially [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]. Thank you and Matt for answering all of my questions (there were a lot). I know you probably had over a thousand PMs these past two weeks and you still answered my questions before I could refresh my browser. And on the quickness topic...I placed my order the day before Thanksgiving at 11am. I had a call on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving from FedEx asking me if I was home because they had a package waiting at my door. Not to mention all of the money I saved and freebies I received.

Thank you again, David. I have no doubt that even if I did have a problem with my products down the road, that Steeda would be on top of it in a heart beat with a resolution. This is definitely one of the top two vendors I've dealt with here on the forums. I cannot wait for my wallet to recuperate so I can spend more money with this outstanding organization!:first:
Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Especially [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]. Thank you and Matt for answering all of my questions (there were a lot). I know you probably had over a thousand PMs these past two weeks and you still answered my questions before I could refresh my browser. And on the quickness topic...I placed my order the day before Thanksgiving at 11am. I had a call on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving from FedEx asking me if I was home because they had a package waiting at my door. Not to mention all of the money I saved and freebies I received.

Thank you again, David. I have no doubt that even if I did have a problem with my products down the road, that Steeda would be on top of it in a heart beat with a resolution. This is definitely one of the top two vendors I've dealt with here on the forums. I cannot wait for my wallet to recuperate so I can spend more money with this outstanding organization!:first:
Hey bud, thanks for the feedback, you have no idea how much this means to myself and the team! We are always here for customers such as yourself and we whole-heartedly value your business and customer relationship!

Really happy to hear the CAI/tune is working out :)

Enjoy! :cheers: