Thank you David at Steeda!!

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Messages David yesterday about some parts for wifeys car, he called and We got the ball rolling on the order.

Received the springs today, and will get the shifter tomorrow.

Within 2 days I'll have everything I ordered. David's a stand up guy to deal with, and handles business. Very professional. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]!

-Josh
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You can't go wrong with the Steeda guys. David, Frank, the bunch of them. I have been buying Steeda parts since the 90's and they are great guys.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Steeda....

You can't go wrong with the Steeda guys. David, Frank, the bunch of them. I have been buying Steeda parts since the 90's and they are great guys.
Steeda, is a great bunch of guys, and there products.... I have always enjoyed dealing with David Steeda.... Thanks John

Looking forward to new things for the GT350 Mustang... :cheers: :thumbsup:

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
+10

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks, Josh! It was nice speaking with you and I'm glad we could get that order out! Can't wait to hear you and your gf's feedback :) Happy to help!

And thanks guys, I enjoy working with each and every one of you! :cheers:

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'd like to add another positive review for David and Steeda for upholding the highest quality of customer service and satisfaction:

Ordered the Tri-Ax through Lethal Performance since I had a ton of points from ordering my Whipple kit. For whatever reason, the tracking info hadn't updated on Lethal's site, no biggie. I asked David if he could provide, and he did after checking with Lethal first. Turns out my package had been "refused by recipient" on Wednesday and was returned to Steeda. Still unsure how that happened(starting to think vindictive neighbor intercepted and declined on my behalf). FedEx was useless and couldn't verify who or how that happened, anyway. Contacted David and he quickly reshipped my Tri-Ax and did it with expedited shipping, no charge and without me asking. He took it into his own hands to insure I didn't have to wait for regular shipping. This is the second or third time he, or his folks, have taken extra steps to make me happy.

Way to go, gentlemen. Keep up the outstanding work!

-Rob

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I'd like to add another positive review for David and Steeda for upholding the highest quality of customer service and satisfaction:

Ordered the Tri-Ax through Lethal Performance since I had a ton of points from ordering my Whipple kit. For whatever reason, the tracking info hadn't updated on Lethal's site, no biggie. I asked David if he could provide, and he did after checking with Lethal first. Turns out my package had been "refused by recipient" on Wednesday and was returned to Steeda. Still unsure how that happened(starting to think vindictive neighbor intercepted and declined on my behalf). FedEx was useless and couldn't verify who or how that happened, anyway. Contacted David and he quickly reshipped my Tri-Ax and did it with expedited shipping, no charge and without me asking. He took it into his own hands to insure I didn't have to wait for regular shipping. This is the second or third time he, or his folks, have taken extra steps to make me happy.

Way to go, gentlemen. Keep up the outstanding work!

-Rob
Happy to help, Rob! Really glad you received the shifter and I can't wait to see it installed! :) :cheers:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
+1 David is great to work with!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads