Sponsored

Sync 3 wallpaper?

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
I waited for a 2016 over a 2015 because I really wanted Sync 3 over MFT. I see all the wallpapers for the current MFT system. After watching many videos I'm pretty sure that new system doesn't have anything like that. I don't care if it doesn't, as the system itself is very impressive at first blush. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible? The interface doesn't seem set up for it.
Sponsored

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
I waited for a 2016 over a 2015 because I really wanted Sync 3 over MFT. I see all the wallpapers for the current MFT system. After watching many videos I'm pretty sure that new system doesn't have anything like that. I don't care if it doesn't, as the system itself is very impressive at first blush. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was possible? The interface doesn't seem set up for it.
Would like to know this as well. Doesn't seem like it's an option unfortunately.. They better come out with an update for that :frusty:

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I don't see it being available now, but seems like it would be an easy update. Looking forward to connecting it to wifi and seeing what else it will be able to do.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
It's not an out-the-box option, but with the ability to do over-the-air updates it could be something Ford adds in the future.

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
Haha... I checked that not long ago and now I cant remember... I do remember that there was no theme option... On the sync3 videos I saw silver buttons on a video so I assumed there was going to be themes. Also there is a setting for turning off the display... Make sure you read how to turn it back on since it was not self explanatory... I was never able to get the display back on LOL.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Haha I did notice that you can turn it to night mode at all times
Sponsored