Not open for further replies.

GilmourD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS - Ruby Red Metallic
@StangTime's suggestion helped somewhat but not entirely.

What part number am I looking for to get the correct antenna?
@HextallS550, just following up in case you know the part number for the correct GPS part(s) so I can order them.
Sponsored

Alunogen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm not sure if its been explained previously but how do I enable Nav with MFT. I have the option for Nav on my screen but it says there is a GPS fault every time I start the car. Is there something else that is needed or needs to be programed through forscan?

Rhood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello
May I ask who you bought your unit from?

Sponsored

Alunogen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What year is your car?
Are you trying to install MFT or Sync 3
My car is a 2015, I have had MFT installed for 2 years now using a Sync 3 adapter harness from Hellhorse Performance. All I want is for the gps to finally work and after doing some research it seems that the sync 3 harness moves the gpsm pins around. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
That harness, which was stolen from my company, will need to be modified if you want it to work with the 2015 GPSM. The issue is that your not giving the APIM the MS-CAN signal.

Alunogen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That harness, which was stolen from my company, will need to be modified if you want it to work with the 2015 GPSM. The issue is that your not giving the APIM the MS-CAN signal.
Gotcha, which pins would need to be moved around? Also MS-CAN stands for medium speed correct?

GrayS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a base 300A 2018 GT. If I install this, how will dual air control work if I currently have single controls. How does it split the air controls?

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I have a base 300A 2018 GT. If I install this, how will dual air control work if I currently have single controls. How does it split the air controls?
It doesn’t convert your car to Dual Automatic Climate Control. It will remain single zone manual climate control. The AUTO button and passenger temp rocker switch are not functional. We are working on adding Single Zone Automatic Climate control as an option but I don’t have an ETA.

Sponsored

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
It doesn’t convert your car to Dual Automatic Climate Control. It will remain single zone manual climate control. The AUTO button and passenger temp rocker switch are not functional. We are working on adding Single Zone Automatic Climate control as an option but I don’t have an ETA.
So, are you saying that you may have found a programming solution to get rid of the handful of FCIM error codes?

GilmourD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It's funny that it thinks it's adjusting something (my wife always tries to raise the temperature on her side in my retrofit) but I guess there's no actual hardware to receive those signals, huh?

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
So, are you saying that you may have found a programming solution to get rid of the handful of FCIM error codes?
Yes. It’s not programming though. It’s an actual hardware solution.

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
It's funny that it thinks it's adjusting something (my wife always tries to raise the temperature on her side in my retrofit) but I guess there's no actual hardware to receive those signals, huh?
No, the HVAC module in a base car only has 1 mode door. Premium cars have 2.

GilmourD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
No, the HVAC module in a base car only has 1 mode door. Premium cars have 2.
Oh, that I know. My '15 GT started life as a 300A with absolutely no options but the previous owner installed (without programming, which I ended up having to do myself with this thread's help) the Sync3 setup that's in there now. I was just saying that my wife tries to adjust the control on the passenger side and it displays a temperature change but doesn't actually do anything.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.