Sync 3 Issue

bscn8c

Certified BADASS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hey everyone,

Has anyone with a 2016 with Sync 3 had any issues with it? I took a road trip this weekend, and both the trip down and back, after a while the touch screen stopped working. Once it went completely black; the 2nd time it just wouldn't let me change anything (couldn't change audio source, use the phone, etc). Plus the buttons on both my steering wheel and below the touch screen wouldn't work. It would work properly after turning off the car for a few minutes though.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?
Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Hey everyone,

Has anyone with a 2016 with Sync 3 had any issues with it? I took a road trip this weekend, and both the trip down and back, after a while the touch screen stopped working. Once it went completely black; the 2nd time it just wouldn't let me change anything (couldn't change audio source, use the phone, etc). Plus the buttons on both my steering wheel and below the touch screen wouldn't work. It would work properly after turning off the car for a few minutes though.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?
Sounds like the system froze/locked up. You could try a master reset (if sync 3 still has that??) and see if the problem arises again. New gen tech is bound to have a few issues right out of the gate.